Ares Games

Thread: Colbatman WoW minis for Sale!

Exclamation Colbatman WoW minis for Sale!

G'day All!
    Due to his ongoing health problems & having to endure Dyalisis three times weekly Col finds his opportunity for any gaming extremely limited.
    In view of this he is downsizing his large collection of minis. These are mainly original Nexus WoW models.

Listing below:

Fok Dr.I Kempf $35 US Used but excellent condition in original packaging----SOLD
    Fok Dr.1 Rahn $35 US ...............SOLD................................................
    Fok D.VII Schaffer $45 US ...........SOLD......................................................
    Albatross D. Va Weber $30 US...........................................................
    Albatross D.111 Von Richtofen $30 US.................................................
    Spad XIII Rickenbacker $20 US...........................................................
    Sopwith Camel Barker $20 US.............................................................
    Sopwith Camel Olislagers $20 US........................................................

There are also some UFAG's, Rumplers, DH 4's & Breguits available so if you are interested please send me a PM.
    All models are in New South Wales Australia & postage will be at cost depending where you are situated.
    Payment can be made by Paypal or if in Australia by cheque, money order or even direct deposit.

Please PM me for quotes on postage or any other queries.
    Last edited by gully_raker; 07-16-2014 at 21:42.

Sad to see the Col. having to sale off some of his stuff. Best wishes for him.

Wish him well from me. Hope he gets well soon.
    See you on the Dark Side......

BEST WISH'S and PRAYERS are being sent your way, don't give in to fast after all WE ALL ARE GETTING OUR WINGS SOMEDAY!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24cUSA_invertedJN4.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	130620

Sad news.

Especially for the Central Powers, to loose one of their Veteran pilots.

The best wishes from Germany too, Barry.
    Voilà le soleil d'Austerlitz!

Thanks Chaps! Will pass on your wishes to Col who unfortunately has just been admitted to Canberra Hospital with an infection in the stent in his remaining kidney.

Give my best to Col, sorry to hear about his on going bad health.
    Even though he is selling off hopefully he will remain on the forum

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Boney10 View Post
    Give my best to Col, sorry to hear about his on going bad health.
    Even though he is selling off hopefully he will remain on the forum
    Hi Chris! He is only thinning out his collection & still has many many models both Shapeways & WoW/WoG.
    The shame is with his on going problems & Dialysis 3 days a week he just does not get a chance to game even though he would love to!

That's good and bad news Baz, good he only down sizeing, bad he can't play, please pass on my best to him

Exclamation Update!

G'day All!
    Just wanted to give this a nudge & an update.
    Col is still far from well & is receiving Blood transfusions every couple of weeks as well as Dialysis three times a week. They want to remove his remaining kidney when he regains enough strength to undergo the operation.
    He has asked me to let everyone know he appreciated your thoughts & hopes to be able to visit the Forum now he is back home.

Anyway he has also asked me to let you know if there are any of the early series Nexus models you want to PM me with what you are prepared to pay & he will see if he has that model in his collection. Also check the original listing to see if there are any there you want.
    I can then check the postage from Australia & give you a quote.

Blessings and Prayers from the elves and the Clippers.

Do not know the Col. but if he has friends here that says it all for me. Hope and pray that things look up for him, will try to see what I can do to get some of my funds sent his way. Get better Col.
    Best Regards
    Bill

Baz, poor Col doesn't seem to get a lucky break lately! Best wishes to him and Erica.

Eric.

Please also pass on my best wishes and sympathy to Col and Erica. I will also pray for a successful outcome.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Best wishes.
    My thoughts on you two.

Similar Missions

1. WWI minis for sale /trade
    By Willi Von Klugermann in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 353
    Last Post: 02-23-2019, 12:38
  2. WGF WW I & WW II Minis zu verkaufen / for sale !!!
    By dreckler in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-24-2015, 03:09
  3. WGS WW2 Minis for sale/trade
    By PonchoLatour in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2013, 08:09
  4. SERIES ONE MINIS FOR SALE
    By COLBATMAN in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 06:08
  5. minis for sale or trade