Ares Games

Thread: Look who's back from the stockade?

Default Look who's back from the stockade?

Hi guys, its been a very long, long time between drinks! Looks like for the rest of night the rounds are on me.

I have to say that I had forgotten how friendly this forum was, I really appreciate the warm welcome backs I received over on the Australian threads, so thanks guy, heaps.

Now lets get filthy drunk in the name of fallen comrades, before we have to climb back into our cockpits tomorrow at dawn.
    Cheers

Well Trev, I can now give you a formal welcome back on this thread, by getting the first round in.
    Good to have you back on active service old fruit.
    Kyte.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Wotcha Kyte!

Any more medals mate and you'll make a North Korean General look like a Cub Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Wilco View Post
    Wotcha Kyte!

Any more medals mate and you'll make a North Korean General look like a Cub Scout

Thumbs up

Who could refuse a free shout from another Aussie. See you in the Bar mate!

Ah, my lot in life! Jut when you think its safe to get up and go to bed another party starts........what a way to fight a war.
    See you on the Dark Side......

Welcome back, Trevor. Glad you could find your way. Your bunk is still right where you left it, though the small box that rattled with glass under it is empty
    But never you mind; he's to you: :

Quote Originally Posted by Skafloc View Post
    Ah, my lot in life! Jut when you think its safe to get up and go to bed another party starts........what a way to fight a war.
    Maybe the only good way
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Always good if one of the prehistoric rocks arises again.

I hope some of the German founding members will return, too.

Welcome back, Roger Wilco!
    Voilā le soleil d'Austerlitz!

@jager I hope nobody drank the contents of those bottles in my footlocker, they were urine samples of members from "A" flight I was ordered to collect for the Doc just before I was arrested by the MP's. Didn't anyone get the message I sent from solitary?

Smile

@jager I hope nobody drank the contents of those bottles in my footlocker, they were urine samples of members from "A" flight I was ordered to collect for the Doc just before I was arrested by the MP's. Didn't anyone get the message I sent from solitary?

Ahh who's the bugger that replaced by aftershave with paint thinners!

......... And what's that smell coming from my shaving brush.......

And my planes cockpit smells the same...... Like some cats had a ............!!!!

As luck would have it Trev, the night before we were going to open the bottles the hut took a direct hit in an air raid. We wondered what the smell was when we rescued your shaving kit and flying jacket from the debris.
    Kyte.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    As luck would have it Trev, the night before we were going to open the bottles the hut took a direct hit in an air raid. We wondered what the smell was when we rescued your shaving kit and flying jacket from the debris.
    Kyte.
    The WingCo would certainly know best; for myself, I would never drink from another mates' bottles, unless it's offered while he's drinking
    Now if those bottles were to be placed elsewhere before the raid.......

Ahh who's the bugger that replaced by aftershave with paint thinners!

......... And what's that smell coming from my shaving brush.......

And my planes cockpit smells the same...... Like some cats had a ............!!!!
    Ah, yes, about that cockpit.....ummm.... would you like a kitten
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

@jager I hope nobody drank the contents of those bottles in my footlocker, they were urine samples of members from "A" flight I was ordered to collect for the Doc just before I was arrested by the MP's.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bear1_2393450b.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	130338

>;)

As I said earlier, welcome back Trev.
    Kyte.

Thanks to the welcoming committee and another round for all my friends barkeep!

Should be up and flying soon as soon as I can sober up the CO enough to get him to let me crank up a few re familiarisation circuits, then I'm off to bag some Hun!

A toast to comrades, past and present!

And!

A toast to the Hun! May he continue to fly in front of my gun sights

Similar Missions

1. National: Back in WWI
    By Alberico in forum Italian Wing
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-15-2013, 09:31
  2. I'm back!
    By Roger Wilco in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 01:06