Ares Games

Thread: Partizan Sunday June 1st

Default Partizan Sunday June 1st

Ok chaps we have a confirmed table for Partizan this year.
    I did say we would do WW2 this year as we did WGF last.
    But Strangely Brown will be otherwise engaged in Birmingham so we may revert to either WGF or SoG.
    So can we have names for helpers please and secondly a preference, WGS, WGF or SoG.
    I can supply everything needed for all these games but of course this does not stop anyone using their own models if preferred.
    Anyway let me know chaps pleasr

As you know Chris I am available.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

For Partizan this year we were going to do WW2 so Strangely Brown could put on his BoB raids.
    However as he will now be at the Games Expo in Birmingham I am quite happy to change the game at Newark to be either WW1 or SGN.
    Any preferences chaps?
    I can do either games so it's up to us, just let me know so I can let the organisers know.

As for attendee, myself the WingCo and possibly Flying a Helmet if we do WGF

Until I get a bit more time in on SGN, I would be happier with WWI Chris.
    Rob.

I'm available for Partizan!

I've never even seen SGN, so would much prefer WGF, but I'll have a bash at anything.
    I have an extensive collection of WGF stuff I could bring along.

Ok
    lll change it to WGF,

Suggest Dogfight using Italian v AH

Then Pups v D3

My new Trench raid Scenario

Then whatever you fancy, early mid late, bomber, balloon.
    Tim bring what you fancy, I am sure we will find a scenario for you

I can supply a fair few Italian machines Chris. It is high time that they got another outing.
    Should also have two Pups by then.
    Trench strafing sounds good to me.
    Rob.

Hi Guys, I'm ok for this, SWMBO has signed the leave docket!!
    I shall crack on with my Pup, plus I have two DIII if needed.
    I can bring early stuff as at Salute if required.

That is good news John.
    Did you have any more luck getting your Night Decals sorted out?
    I now have some that I can print off if you still need them.
    Rob.

I know we have trench target cards etc but would you like me to produce some infantry marching,infantry advancing etc as moving targets? Same design style as I did for my cavalry cards for Andrej OTT solo mission?
    See you on the Dark Side......

Yes please Neil.
    It's great to find out we are all still alive. When I came on just now there was a great big read sign that said the site forum was turned off, although it seemed to be working.
    Rob.

I'll get right onto it. Was thinking of using something similar for early wars at Carronade.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Yes please Neil.
    It's great to find out we are all still alive. When I came on just now there was a great big read sign that said the site forum was turned off, although it seemed to be working.
    Rob.

So WW1 will be the theme for this show.
    Names I haveM myself, the WingCo, ?John Biggles and Flying Helmut.
    See you chaps at Newark

Guys received a mail today about this show.
    Due to circumstances the venue has changed.
    The show still be at Kelham and same date, but will be held in a huge Marquee tent. Not sure how this will affect parking yet but an official announcement will be coming after the weekend.
    Not too sure how being outdoors will affect things but something to be aware off. Do we still want to participate or concentrate of the Birmingham Expo?
    Last edited by Boney10; 05-10-2014 at 09:09.

I'm not quite sure how you chaps feel. For myself Kelham is a lot nearer, but it would be a lot less trouble for the rest of you if you could just concentrate upon the Expo event which would probably be the more prestigious event and attract more potential members. a good showing there could get you back in next year. I feel for once that putting all your eggs in one basket may be the wisest move. either way I am happy to fall in with the majority decision.
    Rob.

Only a couple of weeks now to this show.
    We are attending so anyone in the area will be welcome.
    All those down for attending as Gamesmaster the running theme will be the a Italian front, so bring you Rumplers, Aviatics, Caproni, Aviatic and Spads.
    There is already rumours of a large Caproni raid as well as a sneaky Rumpler mission against a local Trattoria.
    See you under the canvas on June 1

That's right. You may even see the odd Macchi or Lohner take to the air.
    Rob.

I will definitely be there, I have a UFAG, an Aviatik and a Hanriot, as well as a Rumpler CIV and an Austrian DIII.
    I may not have my Pups finished in time though, life is getting in the way again.
    Looking forward to the mayhem

See you there then John. Are you doing Cattows' farm this weekend?
    Rob.

Rob.
    I'll be there Rob

For The King and The Cause!

Richard

Hi Rich was that for Partizan or the ECW ?

Hi Chris,

ECW this weekend for definate, Partizan in the Park is a strong possibility but I'm not certain yet.

Rich

Am going to try to get there will have to negotiate hard with SWMBO to get pass stamped..

Sorry Chris.
    I did not intend to divert your thread.
    Rob.

Rob.
    Of course I shall keep an eye out for you you dastardley webel you!!

Checked my kit for Sunday.
    Got cockpits, damage caddies, including our red handled one, a couple of Caproni, a Saml, 4 Hanriots and a couple of Spads.
    For A-H a few Phonix, a couple of Albatross, A few Aviatics and a couple of Hansa Brandenburgs.
    So we need a couple more Caproni for the attack on the Scnitzle restaurant, plus a couple more Spad VII.
    Tim and WingCo can you chaps supply?

I can bring 4 Capronis, and I'm fairly sure I've got some Spads knocking around here somewhere!
    Plus the standard Ares release Hanriots, Aviatiks and Albatros DIIIs.

Quote Originally Posted by Boney10 View Post
    Checked my kit for Sunday.
    Got cockpits, damage caddies, including our red handled one, a couple of Caproni, a Saml, 4 Hanriots and a couple of Spads.
    For A-H a few Phonix, a couple of Albatross, A few Aviatics and a couple of Hansa Brandenburgs.
    So we need a couple more Caproni for the attack on the Scnitzle restaurant, plus a couple more Spad VII.
    Tim and WingCo can you chaps supply?
    Can cover all that Chris.
    Rob.

Ok Flying H, if you can bring official DIII A-H and Caproni please
    WingCo can you bring mats and your Italian Spads and any other Italian aircraft.

Sorted Chris.
    Rob.

Ok Flying H, if you can bring official DIII A-H and Caproni please
    Wilco. Out.

OK I can confirm I will be there, looking forward to seeing Winco on fire, are we taking bets how long before it happens, again!!!!

Do you need anything bringing?

Put me down for a shilling bet on that one Trev. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Brambo View Post
    OK I can confirm I will be there, looking forward to seeing Winco on fire, are we taking bets how long before it happens, again!!!!

Hi Trev, anything you have Italian or A-H that you fancy flying

Quote Originally Posted by Brambo View Post

Only a couple of decks with no fire cards in them!
    Be great to have you there Trev.
    See you Sunday.
    Rob.

Hi Trev, anything you have Italian or A-H that you fancy flying
    OK Chris, I only have a Italian Hanriot and Caproni so will bring them plus some some of the Kaiser's Eagles.

Hi Chris

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to Partizan
    SWBO has a list of jobs as long as my leg that I have not been able to do because of the rain and it looks like being dry this weekend so I have no excuse

Richard

Sorry you can't make it Rich, but real life often throws a seagull into the prop shaft. Hope to see you at another event before too long.
    Rob.

Good luck chaps - have a good weekend !

All the best for tomorrow chaps. Remember to take lots of nice pictures, especially those of the WingCo going down in flames etc!

At least your lot won't get the chance to bomb our Chip Shop this time, although I hear a rumour that the Italians are going to bomb the Austrians' Strudel works.

Generale di squadra Kytecci.

Sorry I cant be with you today chaps, looks like being a glorious day, looking forward to the reports and photos from the giant tent

Sorry you missed it Chris.
    We had a corker.
    I will try to get pictures up tomorrow morning.
    Rob.

Similar Missions

1. Partizan Newark 2 June
    By Boney10 in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-08-2013, 01:09
  2. Yugoslav Partizan Aviation: The Begining
    By Пилот in forum WGS: Historical Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-06-2013, 16:02
  3. Partizan 2013.
    By Flying Officer Kyte in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 3