Ares Games

Thread: Site connection problems

Default Site connection problems

Hello everyone...I could not access this site at all as from Sunday midday, did any one else have any problems? The link indicated it was a server problem This morning it was OK again. Maintanance? sinister attack??

Thumbs up

Not sure Kevin.
    I had the same problem but got the message that the site provider was aware of the problem & then by the afternoon our time everything was back to normal!

It was just and upgrade issue I had to sort out chaps. Seems there are still a couple of bugs to work out, but we should be functioning fine now.

Ahh, upgrades. You gotta love 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    It was just and upgrade issue I had to sort out chaps. Seems there are still a couple of bugs to work out, but we should be functioning fine now.
    Ahhh well relieved...thought it could be ...ack ackers (silent "h"s). Thank you for all your replies!!

Withdrawl symptoms had set in..so I had to spend the time deciding what minis to order locally. After I decided to take the plunge I discovered: If you wait long enough the majority are out of stock, Saves you money?? Saves you nothing !!...you start thinking about ordering them where they are too expensive!!

Anyway, Now I can surf here instead of finishing the set up game in the other room. Sad isn't it?

Similar Missions

1. An interesting Beaufighter connection!
    By gully_raker in forum WGS: Historical Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 13:47
  2. There's another Aerodrome - any connection?
    By I Flew With Braddoc in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 02:20
  3. Printing Problems
    By Baxter in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 10:20
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 04:16
  5. handling problems
    By landyfrank in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 8