Ares Games

Thread: I can't believe it!

Default I can't believe it!

My son and I received Flight of the Giants yesterday and immediately Hunter dove into the rules book to read it cover to cover. This morning he says "Dad, you're gonna be really pissed". I asked why. He proceeds to show me a pre-done rescue mission in the FotG rules book that is very similar to the one I created for the multi-player mission contest last month! I wasn't really upset, but more proud of myself. I actually nailed it as far as the way they figured the rules would go. One of the only differences was that I said it would take 2 maneuver rounds to get the rescued pilot into the plane and they said just one round.

So Col. Hajj, just for the record, I had no idea of the existing mission in FotG when I created and submitted mine. LOL!!

OK, wait. Should I have posted this in General Discussions? I can never get this right.

Bartender, get me a drink!! Make it a double!!

Scott
    Last edited by Goering Ace; 08-03-2010 at 15:33.

No worries Scott, there are quite a few rescue missions out there. I've had my FotG for a week now and have not managed to read the rules yet

Hi Scott.
    Don't worry about the posting mate. You can post just about any old rubbish on here and I generally do.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."