Ares Games

Thread: He 219

Default He 219

How this one got by me I do not know, must be the elves getting very tricky!

Well if the parts are cut, might as well finish them! The wood bits!

Proto type comes together . . .

Looking bad! 4X

Off to the fill and prime shop with their weird friends! Sadly there is work outside the house tomorrow : (

Work outside the house? You are just saying that to increase the anticipation. Since when do the Elves get to see daylight? Must be a big job. Looking forward to the next installment. (Hurry home).

Oh my! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eek2.gif 
Views:	121 
Size:	1.0 KB 
ID:	125384Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drool_384.gif 
Views:	122 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	125383
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Amazing you have time for anything else despite your elves.

Wow -- Clipper has almost as many working He-219s as Germany ever did.... >;)

[That is Sarcasm, BTW.]

Quote Originally Posted by csadn View Post
    Wow -- Clipper has almost as many working He-219s as Germany ever did.... >

[That is Sarcasm, BTW.]
    That's right; there were at least 10 flying at any one time
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    That's right; there were at least 10 flying at any one time
    Yes, but that note was for the Sarcasm-Impaired....

Yes, but that note was for the Sarcasm-Impaired....
    But they are not in pairs Chris. from this latest photograph you can clearly see that there are four of them in each group.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Great job on scratch building them. Truly amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    :confused: But they are not in pairs Chris. from this latest photograph you can clearly see that there are four of them in each group.
    I*M*paired -- honestly, how can people who live in England be unable to speak bloody English? >;)

I*M*paired -- honestly, how can people who live in England be unable to speak bloody English? >
    Most don't speak bloody English because they have a good dental hygiene regime Chris.
    Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Most don't speak bloody English because they have a good dental hygiene regime Chris.:cheezy:
    Rob.
    That's not what the stereotype says. >;)

While you guys were visiting the dentist I was painting in the back room . . .

Did two with black undersides . . .

Two overall grey . . .

With their new friends! Now to figure out the antenna . . .

That's not what the stereotype says. >
    Rob.

Looking good, David. Now we need to figure stats so they can fly in daylight (a desperate move by the Luftwaffe indeed).

Karl

super stuff once again!

Good Lord, Clipper! If the Luftwaffe had been half as prolific as your elves, the Allies would have been hard-pressed to maintain air superiority!

Fantastic stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by fast.git View Post
    Good Lord, Clipper! If the Luftwaffe had been half as prolific as your elves, the Allies would have been hard-pressed to maintain air superiority!
    Maintaining air superiority was easy -- an airplane's useless without gasoline.... ;)

Maintaining air superiority was easy -- an airplane's useless without gasoline....

Maintaining air superiority was easy -- an airplane's useless without gasoline....
    Good thing we don't need any for our WoG games, then
    Karl

Good thing we don't need any for our WoG games, then :slysmile:
    I rather got the impression the planes around here were fueled not by gasoline, but by alcohol.

>;)

I rather got the impression the planes around here were fueled not by gasoline, but by alcohol.

>
    Well, the AARs might be
    Karl

>
    Now that does interest me Chris.
    Kyte.

Well, the AARs might be :eek:
    Oh, the *pilots* definitely are -- which probably explains why so many of them are so flammable.... >;)