Ares Games

Thread: Hip Flask.

Default Hip Flask.

Hi Keith.
    I just tried to order a hip flask and the basket would not accept it.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Rob, what options did you select? I need to take care of this ASAP before Kyte has a fit!

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    Rob, what options did you select? I need to take care of this ASAP before Kyte has a fit!
    Good evening Keith.
    In reply to your inquiry.The lines should be as follows:-

Sopwith Camel.

Black Flask.

Inscription. Wing Commander F.O. Kyte. R.F.C.

It is a present for Kyte before he leaves for his new posting on Home Establishment.
    (See OTT for the story)

Now how do I get the Store to accept payment?
    Thanks Rob.

Rob, it's the custom text length. There is a limit of 30 characters. I had to limit the number of characters to ensure I fit everything on there that someone might order. But that is not a hard limit, just a "safety measure" I put in place. I can work on the layout to try and get all of that to fit nicely. If you want to just place the order with "Text" or something similar (just to get the site to trigger that option), we can work the text out together.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    Rob, it's the custom text length. There is a limit of 30 characters. I had to limit the number of characters to ensure I fit everything on there that someone might order. But that is not a hard limit, just a "safety measure" I put in place. I can work on the layout to try and get all of that to fit nicely. If you want to just place the order with "Text" or something similar (just to get the site to trigger that option), we can work the text out together.
    Wilco that Keith. I forgot that spaces counted.

Job done.
    Rob.
    Last edited by Flying Officer Kyte; 03-05-2014 at 12:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chum View Post
    Customer service at its best.
    And a well-deserved memento.

Just arrived today!

I am completely satisfied with this item as I simply love that military green color!
    Herr Oberst has been patient with me as he listened to all of my requests and now I have this customized item I will be proud to show my friends in the next meetings.

Really a great customer service, thanks!

Mau
    Name:  Fiasca Fronte.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  120.5 KB

Name:  Fiasca Retro.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  120.5 KB

Thumbs up

That looks just great Mau!

I'm glad you are happy with ti Maurizio, looks good!

Ordered one today.

Think I need German Schnaps when meeting the top fighters & Nemesis at Summer Con again.
    Voilą le soleil d'Austerlitz!