Ares Games

Thread: Series 1 miniatures re-print

Default Series 1 miniatures re-print

It is not confirmed, but one of my main sources said we could see the re-print of WWI Series 1 miniatures at about the same time as the new Deluxe set... August/Sept for Europe. So, don't go buying any of those $50 Red Barons on eBay!

thanks Keith for the rumor.
    ill go for the new paints of the reprint ed. however but i think it will be surely usefull for those who are looking for 1st edition minis set.

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Hajj View Post
    It is not confirmed, but one of my main sources said we could see the re-print of WWI Series 1 miniatures at about the same time as the new Deluxe set... August/Sept for Europe. So, don't go buying any of those $50 Red Barons on eBay!
    Which year though

Don

As per the new Deluxe thread, this year.

I will be watching the shops over here very closely.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Yes please stop the insanity! Remember to say no to all those stupid Red Baron rip-off artists out there! There WILL be more planes!

So if series 1 is on the cards, how much longer for series 2?? I need Goering and Udet!

Rip-off artists Grant? I don't recall seeing an auction on ebay for the Red Baron model in which the price was set by anyone other than the bidders. I am not debating the monetary worth of the model, but a free market is a wonderful thing.

Cheers,
    KW

Gaz, those models are still out there -- if becoming more difficult to locate. I was lucky enough to find Goering hidden at my LGS, but Udet I just ordered online. If I can be of assistance sending you some of the sites I use, don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers,
    KW

Quote Originally Posted by KiltedWolf View Post
    Rip-off artists Grant? I don't recall seeing an auction on ebay for the Red Baron model in which the price was set by anyone other than the bidders. I am not debating the monetary worth of the model, but a free market is a wonderful thing.

Cheers,
    KW
    Very true. Well except that much of the wording in the ads for example the last one that was discussed on here was hyped to make it sound like it was the Red Barons personal plane or something equally ridiculous. That's false. Like Lehmann Brothers free market false. $ and for the sake of not arguing let's leave it at that!

Patience is a good virtue and I'll wait at least another 26 days before I start to worry.

Similar Missions

1. WGF: Series 6 and 7 Miniatures
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 454
    Last Post: 02-18-2013, 04:45
  2. WGS: Series 3 Miniatures
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 08-21-2011, 10:18
  3. WGF: Series 4 Miniatures
    Replies: 308