Ares Games

Thread: 28.3-30.3 tu bude Sven

Default 28.3-30.3 tu bude Sven

Jestli to stihne zahrajeme, jinak můžeme jen na pivo. Podrobnosti později.

Bude to možná tak tak, ale s trochou štěstí by to šlo - zrovna se budu vracet z UK.

Ten víkend budu školit naše mladý vedoucí, takže asi bohužel.

Měl bych být v Praze. Snad budu mít čas.

Páteční příjezd 13:00 h Botel Admiral

zdarma/večer odpoledne (možná potravin v Botel Admiral)

Sobota 10:00 - 12:00 h prohlídka 16:30 - 18:30 jízda lodí

večer odpolende

Neděle 10:30 h odjezd do Plzen
    Voilŕ le soleil d'Austerlitz!

That sounds good. I shall have free time on Friday or Saturday or both

Sven, I might have a free weekend, but I won't know until Friday early afternoon, around the time you will already have arrived.

I have your mobile phone number wingman, so it's possible to stay in contact at Friday.

I'll buy public transport tickets, so we are flexible.

Quote Originally Posted by Marechallannes View Post
    I have your mobile phone number wingman, so it's possible to stay in contact at Friday.

I'll buy public transport tickets, so we are flexible.
    I am afraid I do not have yours anymore, since I lost my phone with all contacts in December. I managed to get some out of an older phone, but not all were saved. Could you send me your number again, please?

I am on Viber if that helps.

With the dinner at Friday I think it will be the best to meet Saturday around 20:00 h.

We are mobile with the tickets so it's no problem to meet in one of your favourite locations where we can talk and have a few beer.

Sven so do you prefer to meet on Saturday? Shall i ask Ladinek to let us play WoG or shall we go get beer?

I won't cause him that much trouble to open the store on saturday evening for a game.

The former plan of the trip was to make the boat tour on friday afternoon, but unfortunately this changed to saturday.

So we have time on Friday afternoon, but not at the evening, because of the dinner. Maybe the time slot there is too short.

Because of the boat tour we can meet on Saturday only in the evening.

I don't know how you guys work on friday, but Saturday evening seems to be the best option, to meet in a pub, eat something, get some of the famous Czech beer and talk about a few details of Summer Con, gaming in general, a special order for Origings, etc...

But if you to busy on Saturday evening (family requirements, etc.) we can meet Friday afternoon, too.

Sven i suggest the pub by Ladinek's place - tram 22 from the centre to Vrsovicke Namesti.
    We can meet each other at IP. Pavlova on Saturday evening and go there together.
    Ladinek has his shop open on Saturdays, but i understand it would be a bit late to play a game, so let's have
    a few beers!

Perfect.

Is Saturday 19:30 h at I.P. Pavlova Tram Station 22 ok?

I send you my mobile phone number.

Děkujeme za nádherný čas v sobotu.

Uvidíme se na letní konferenci.

Thank you for the nice time at Saturday.

I'll see you at the Summer Con.