Ares Games

Thread: Magnetic Gimbals and lack of stock

zenturtle

Default Magnetic Gimbals and lack of stock

Hi here. i have recently bought some planes and i have noticed in my searching online that some people use the magnetic gimbals . I have tried to find these to buy online but i cant seem to get them anywhere.
    Does anyone know of a site that has these in stock ?.
    Also why are there so few ww1 bombers available on the market. have they stopped being made.
    I really enjoy this and its the first wargame that i have been able to sit down and play with my wife and daughter. I just hope i didn't discover it too late when its on the way out.

Hi Zen, welcome to the site. You can purchase the gimbals as well as minis from the store on this site. The bombers are no longer being produced although you can get these and some 2 seaters relatively cheap on E bay. I know Keith and Xen have some OOP stuff as well. Also check out the fore sale section of this site.

Regards, Willi

zenturtle

Thank you Willi. I tried to get the gimbals on this site but they are out of stock. I also keep getting the following error.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 25427968) (tried to allocate 60 bytes) in /home/wingsofw/public_html/www.aerodromeaccessories.com/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php on line 290

Is there any other suppliers ?.

PM Oberst Hajj as I know ther have been some recent problems with the store site. He can also give you an idea as to when the gimbals will be restocked as well as some alternatives.

Hello Sebastian,

The store site is having issues right now and we are working to restore it. Unfortunately, I don't know when that is going to be. The Gimbal Mounts are in stock and as far as I know, I'm the only one that sells them. I'm also pretty sure I have a Caproni bomber still in stock, but can not verify that until my site is fixed. The Gotha bombers sold out at the distributor level many months ago, so if you see one of them, you better grab it. Ares does not have a reprint date yet for the bombers, but they will be reprinted.

Hope that helps some,

Keith

The store is now open for business. I was able to process an order - I think being able to spend money there again is a good thing

Yes the store is open and yest that is a good thing!

Quote Originally Posted by zenturtle View Post
    Hi here. i have recently bought some planes and i have noticed in my searching online that some people use the magnetic gimbals . I have tried to find these to buy online but i cant seem to get them anywhere.
    Does anyone know of a site that has these in stock ?.
    Also why are there so few ww1 bombers available on the market. have they stopped being made.
    I really enjoy this and its the first wargame that i have been able to sit down and play with my wife and daughter. I just hope i didn't discover it too late when its on the way out.
    Hi Sebastian, I have just bought some Gotha's from Xen in Australia. They only took about a week to get here and his rates are excellent. You an find him on this site under Sales/Wants section. Hope that helps.

Similar Missions

1. WGSF Magnetic gimbles
    By Dringeruk in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 15:57
  2. Possible explanation for lack of mini reissues?
    By csadn in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 06:44
  3. Lack of Differentiation Between Maneuver Decks...
    By sparty in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 22:31
  4. Another Reason to use magnetic gimbals
    By Bruce in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 21:06
  5. Other pegs and magnetic attachment
    By Gravitypool in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 21:48