Ares Games

Thread: single seater altitude pegs

Default single seater altitude pegs

Hi,

Have been searching high and low for the pack of 100 altitude pegs for single seaters. Every source i have found shows them as out of stock. The only source on e-bay i found wont ship to the UK.

Does anyone know any store [UK or anywhere] that have these in stock, please.

thanks

Nigel

They seem to be on ebay quite regularly.

Have the bags of bomber pegs reached the U.K. yet?

Another run of small pegs is supposed to come out with Series 2-B around Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chum View Post
    Did not need pegs, but picked up two cheap Hurricanes for repaints in the clearence sale.
    Thanks for the tip Kelly.
    Rob.

Seems to have a few older types going cheap and quite alot of booster packs too for those in search of cards. Thanks Kelly !

Hi,

I have just bought some. I checked e-bay for the nine hundredth time and bingo there were some newly listed and buy now. So bought them.

Thanks to all.

Nigel

Glad you got some Nigel. I looked all through my stockists and they were all sold out too.Lucky that I got two packs from the Oberst when they first came out.
    Rob.

Lffvet

Quote Originally Posted by bogue View Post
    Hi,

Have been searching high and low for the pack of 100 altitude pegs for single seaters. Every source i have found shows them as out of stock. The only source on e-bay i found wont ship to the UK.

Does anyone know any store [UK or anywhere] that have these in stock, please.

thanks

Nigel
    Hi Nigel,

I recently received an order of a load of miniatures from USA.
    I also ordered a set of these altitude pegs, but found that I already have enough, so I have them still in their original packaging.
    I will look up how much they cost me (it was only a few quid I think) and if you are interested, let me know.
    I am off on my holidays for a week tomorrow, so I would be able to send them off on about 10th Sept.
    Cheers
    Dave

Nasher

Thanks for the heads up, been looking for those myself without luck, as of now miniaturemarket has 2 bags remaining, oh, hi all, first post and all that, what part of Devon you from Dave? (Lffvet)

Welcome Paul. When you have a chance, head on over to the Reporting for Duty forum. Folks will be glad to meet you.

http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/for...eport-for-Duty

As for pegs, I combined a couple from each plane box. I was about to purchase an additional bag when I realized how many I have that will never be used at the same time. The bomber pegs is another thing. I need to pick up some of those.

On behalf of the rest of the pilots here in Dear old Blighty, welcome to the Drome Paul.
    Hope to see you in the Officer's Mess for a pint and a chat.
    Rob.

Lffvet

Quote Originally Posted by Nasher View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, been looking for those myself without luck, as of now miniaturemarket has 2 bags remaining, oh, hi all, first post and all that, what part of Devon you from Dave? (Lffvet)
    Hi Paul, welcome to the aerodrome, especially down here in the Southwest!

I live near Tavistock.

Whereabouts in Devon are you?

Dave

Lffvet

Paul, if you a looking for some fighter pegs, I still have the sales bag, that I ordered as part of a bigger order, but probably won't get to use them for a while.

Let me know if you are interested

Cheers

Dave

Nasher

Dave would defiantly be interested if they are going spare, I'm in Honiton (though I'm not a true local, moved here from London in 2001)
    Send me a PM with details
    Cheers
    Paul

Welcome to the Aerodrome, Paul, from here near Norwich.

Similar Missions

1. Altitude Pegs again
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 04-22-2014, 02:06
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 14:22
  3. Altitude Pegs
    By Doug in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 07:19
  4. Altitude Pegs