Ares Games

Thread: A handy little tool I recommend for making your own manoeuvre cards

Default A handy little tool I recommend for making your own manoeuvre cards

I recall seeing this in a thread by one of our U.S. chums (sorry, can't remember who), but having got one myself I thought it so good it was worth bringing it to the attention of a wider audience. It's a corner cutter for finishing off your home-made manoeuvre cards

They are available on Amazon for about six squids and the 5mm size is perfect for WoG cards

Yup, you're thinking of PFactorDave. He made a great write-up on how to make your own cards. You can find the cornered punch about halfway down the post here.

Just sent away for one myself

go online and search for corner punch. I bought mine (5mm corner) from Hong Kong for under £2 including free postage and its fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Guntruck View Post
    I recall seeing this in a thread by one of our U.S. chums (sorry, can't remember who), but having got one myself I thought it so good it was worth bringing it to the attention of a wider audience. It's a corner cutter for finishing off your home-made manoeuvre cards

They are available on Amazon for about six squids and the 5mm size is perfect for WoG cards

I ordered mine from Amazon UK, coming from the States.

IIRC Hobbycraft does them for about £5-6

Any store that specializes in scrap booking supplies (if that is even a thing anywhere but the US) will have a wide selection of corner cutters. The 5mm is definitely the size you want for WoG card making.

And for anyone who missed it, here's a link to the thread where I step by step you through how to make a deck using standard satin finish photo prints: http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sho...-prints-How-To

Quote Originally Posted by Guntruck View Post

These are also available at Hobbycraft for £5.99. No P&P if you live close to one.
    Rob.

Mine is a little different, but I've been using one for a while now. Great for making cards. If you don't want to order one, check the scrapbooking section of your local arts & crafts store or section of Walmart, etc.

Similar Missions

1. Knight of the Air Manoeuvre Cards
    By Waxfrance in forum WGF: House Rules
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 20:42
  2. Making your own damage cards - source for cardstock?
    By rcboater in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 13:59
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 16:02
  4. Wanted: D deck Manoeuvre cards
    By Canuck in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 11:15
  5. sorties that i recommend you try
    By Kiwi_Ace in forum WGF: Mission Discussions
    Replies: 0