Ares Games
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Medals

Default New Medals

Hi Folks,

I will be helping to create medals for Ken (The Cowman) to issue.

If you have Con medals that have been approved, please notify me through this thread, and please give me a brief description of the Con.

I hope to have the first new medal designed within a week or two, once I have learned the associated design tool.

Thanks,
    Eric

Basically the con medals are a set of 16 medals for each con. A Basic Medal for participants, a Bronze Medal for wingmen, a silver medal for Event GMs, and a gold medal for the Event Organizer. 2nd year con goers receive a bronze star on the ribbon, 3rd year - a silver star, and 4th year a gold star.
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

I don't normally bump threads... but I noticed that Eric has received no response.
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

I'll give you both a big well done - but have no medals to order - Boney10 may be a source though ! Shiny

Do we have to apply again for Con's with no medals yet or wait to have those we have applied for approved. Just a trifle confused.

There are two types of con requests - 1) to have a medal designed for an approved con, 2) to have a con approved.

1) I am not fully aware of cons that have been approved, but for which no medals exist. So if you have requested a con medal, and Herr Oberst has approved it, but no medal exists at present, please post info here so I can work on its design - name, location, etc. To verify that an approved con medal does not exist, scroll through the medals; if it is not there, it does not exist. For the first line of your post/reply, please put something like "Request a medal for the approved _____ con".

2) If you want to request that a given con be approved, i.e. you have not already done so and received a yea or nay, please provide as much info as possible about the con (e.g. name, location, size, geographic area from which it draws, other cons that draw from the same area, website links, etc.), and for the first line of your post, write something like "Request that __________ convention be approved".

If you have requested that a given con be approved, and have not received an answer yet, I encourage you to reapply/re-request here to ensure your prior request will not been overlooked. Since I am coming into this mid-stream, please assume I am unaware of any pending requests.

Criteria for Convention medals

When requesting a convention medal, please consider the following criteria:
    1) The convention has been running for at least 5 years
    2) There are 500+ participants
    3) There is a formal registration process
    4) There are multiple game types played at the convention, e.g. miniatures, board games, RPGs, etc.
    5) It is the largest convention in a yet-to-be finalized mile radius (upon Herr Oberst's return from R&R)

I'll field the radius requirement before I leave... the con has to be the largest on in a 100 mile (161 kilometer) radius. Here is a link to a website that makes it super easy to determine what towns or conventions are within that radius of you. Simply click on a location and it will drop a blue shaded circle around that point. You will have to adjust the distance at the bottom before marking our spot.

These new restrictions on Con Medals server two purposes. First, they help cut down on the number of medals that need to be designed (remember, each con needs 16 medals!), hosted and coded into the site. Not to mention filling up the area below a user's name if they hit lots of cons each year. Secondly, it also helps promote the larger cons were the game will get more exposure. If our members concentrate on promoting the game at larger cons, the new players we bring to the game will help trickle the game down to smaller cons. Thus the game and the site get more exposure.

Medals that have been awarded in the past that do not meat these new requirements will remain in effect, but will not be issued to members in the future. As an example, my TactiCon medal is not the largest con in a 100 mile radius, so I'll keep the one I have now but will not get the next level of that medal next month when I run events there again this year.

Chaps, same comments here as for the similar posting on the Anchorage - works well in the US for the style of your conventions (and the size of the country), works less well elsewhere in smaller countries and countries where gaming cons generally don't have registration systems. As a thought, how about leaving the national wing commanders to determine which events in their countries warrant recognition or not?

I see... Frankly I had no idea these are so formal On the other hand - the medals have real meaning then. I am gonna go and polish my ORIGINS shiny ...

Quote Originally Posted by David Manley View Post
    Chaps, same comments here as for the similar posting on the Anchorage - works well in the US for the style of your conventions (and the size of the country), works less well elsewhere in smaller countries and countries where gaming cons generally don't have registration systems. As a thought, how about leaving the national wing commanders to determine which events in their countries warrant recognition or not?
    The registration requirement can be looked at on a country by country basis. The radius worked for the US, UK and Europe when I checked it. In the smaller countries, it will mean they have less con medals available, but they actually have a higher chance of getting them all since the cons will be more tightly packed. In the UK you can drop a con point on London and still have one in Sheffield. They are only about 160 miles apart. Here in the US, 160 miles does not even get you out of most states.

The different requirements also work together. If we dropped the registration part for the UK, the size/distance requirement would week out all the Clubs meeting at the local pub from getting a medal. Not that I'm against pubs or clubs! But we can not give out medals for every thing.

Edit.

Not ever country has a Wing Commander... and there is not official command structure anymore. Rob do a most excellent job carrying on the torch in the UK... if only I had 5 more of him across the globe!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbomber View Post
    I see... Frankly I had no idea these are so formal On the other hand - the medals have real meaning then. I am gonna go and polish my ORIGINS shiny ...
    It's not that the medal are that formal, we just need a way to manage them fairly. But they should have meaning and limiting them helps in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    The registration requirement can be looked at on a country by country basis. The radius worked for the US, UK and Europe when I checked it. In the smaller countries, it will mean they have less con medals available, but they actually have a higher chance of getting them all since the cons will be more tightly packed. In the UK you can drop a con point on London and still have one in Sheffield. They are only about 160 miles apart. Here in the US, 160 miles does not even get you out of most states.

The different requirements also work together. If we dropped the registration part for the UK, the size/distance requirement would week out all the Clubs meeting at the local pub from getting a medal. Not that I'm against pubs or clubs! But we can not give out medals for every thing.
    Hence my suggestion about leaving it up to the local experts. As it is the radius requirement bowls out two of Salute, Colours and Warfare- some of the biggest shows in the UK, and possibly anything in Birmingham too.

Still, it was just a suggestion.

What are the dates of all of those and what cities are they in?

Salute, London in April
    Colours, Newbury in September
    Warfare, Reading in November

Yep, only one of those would be eligible for a medal... unless there is another con that trumps them all. That actually highlights the issue we are trying to avoid. For a geographical area that small, it's only 67 miles between London and Newbury, we would have to create, code, and manage a total of 48 medals.

No one is saying you guys can't promote the game at all the shows you want, we are just saying we can not support every show with a medal. And if we can't support them all, we have to have a way to determine which ones we do support. By setting requirements and posting them here, everyone will know why a show gets one or not. Posting them here also gives you guys a chance to help guide us to the best set of requirements.

The problem with leaving it up to the local experts, is that those experts will change over the years or there will be not local expert and it will just be every Tom, ****, and Harry wanting a medal for their local event. And as with anything, there are always exceptions to the rules. Take the Prague Summer Con for example. I'm already thinking about setting up a medal for this as it was born here on the site. It would not meet most of the requirements though, so it would have to be judged on it's own merits.

Quote Originally Posted by Skafloc View Post
    Do we have to apply again for Con's with no medals yet or wait to have those we have applied for approved. Just a trifle confused.
    Sorry Neil, your question got lost in the discussion. If it is for a show that already has a medal created for it, simply request the medal via the link on the Medals page. If its and entirely new medal that is needed, post the info here for review.

If I could make a suggestion: Instead of coding each con as a separate medal, perhaps we could have a generic con medal. Make the requirements higher for it, say attend 5 cons for the first medal. Then you can keep specialized medals for the big cons that meet more restrictive criteria, and support the smaller cons as well with less restrictive criteria.

FYI: The Shows I am waiting on medal artwork for are: WMMS, Partisan, Call to Muster, and Guns of August. I do not believe Eric has received any information on these shows to guide him in the creation of the medals. (Thus the original purpose of this thread...)
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Using the map and blue circle 100 mile radius: 4 show cities cover most of UK.

Border Reiver: Covers Edinburgh, York, Leeds, Middlesbrough, Durham shows.
    WMMS: Covers Birmingham, York, Leeds, Wales, Reading, Newbury, Bristol, Devizes, Sheffield (triples), Derby (World Championships), Bath
    Legion: Covers Exeter, Bristol, Reading, Newbury, Plymouth, Devizes, Tank Museum show, Bath.
    Salute: London, South Coast (Eastbourne, Southampton, Portsmouth),Bath, Reading, Newbury.

However that could be said of most shows not the 4 mentioned, for covering other areas.

Taking 100 miles is a big distance for the UK shows. However I agree too many shows belittles the award. I would say that most of the shows that I have been to have 500+ visitors, not participants. Shows that have competitions draw more participants, with an average of 4 participants per game and 20 games that is only 80 participants, at Sheffield Triples I would say we had 6-7 organiser/helpers and about 20 participants over 2 days (total 27-30). If you went on visitors most shows hit the 500+ mark.

How do you decide? That I leave up to others, but I agree you can't have every show have a medal, but there should be a balance. For example London, does it get 1 show and 1 medal, or 1 medal for every show?

Perhaps a simple UK medal. Same breakdown but not dedicated to a specific show, or regional medals for attending # regional shows.

Need to get a bigger island! Oh wait, that was done until the post-WWII 'retreat from Empire'.

A demonstration of the old saw: "In Europe, 100 miles is 'a long distance'; in America, 100 years is 'a long time'".

You chaps may disagree with me but as I see it, the big four are Derby, Salute, Triples, and either Reading or Newbury. I am not sure about Fiasco as it is some years since I went up there, but if we were to demark any shows they would be on my shortlist. Now a question for IRM. What would you say was the most inportant show in the North of England and Scotland?
    Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by diceslinger View Post
    If I could make a suggestion: Instead of coding each con as a separate medal, perhaps we could have a generic con medal. Make the requirements higher for it, say attend 5 cons for the first medal. Then you can keep specialized medals for the big cons that meet more restrictive criteria, and support the smaller cons as well with less restrictive criteria.
    This is a great idea and with proper requirements for the different levels of this "Small Cons Participant/Organizer Medal" it may actually help promote the small Cons among the members and give the participants and organizers (GM's included) a new little shiny for their medal case.

It is great to hear that the Prague Summer Con might slip into the scope of the official recognition.

I am sure that IRM would say Claymore and I would say Border Reiver. Fiasco is a large show so to is Vapnartak but we can't get in there.
    Why not have medals representing the RAF WW2 boundary areas for smaller Cons and have 5 shows 10 show, 15 shows etc for medals in the same categories as we have now.
    Then have 5 major shows for the rest of UK. Salute, Derby, Triples (haven't been to Newbury or Reading for over 20 years so wouldn't know which one to pick). The armouries show in Leeds is a good venue if we could get in. From this choice we could then decide on areas for regional competitions with a final to be held at our Aerodrome get together next year.

I know that HMGS has 3 cons a year. Cold Wars/Historicon/Fall In. Right now there is a Historicon medal. Two (Fall In & Cold Wars) are in Lancaster PA and now Historicon is in Fredericksburg VA. Perhaps a solution for situations such as this would be to create a medal for the group that runs the convention. In this case HMGS East. Are the ones David mentioned that are in the UK run by the same group? If so that could be one medal for all of the cons.

For UK we already have medals for the following shows, these were made before the medal criteria.

TRIPLES this has to be classed as a Major show
    DERBY WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS again a Major show
    Legionary down in Cornwall I think, never been so I can't say how large, but it would cover the South West
    Devizes not a large show but would cover from Cornwall to Newbury
    Reading quite a large and popular show covers Berkshire down to London

Shows that would be classed as large, that we can get into

Newbury large show we are down for this year, this should have a medal 2 day show
    Salute big London show, maybe next year, this should have a medal 1 day show
    WMMS a late well established show, covers Birmingham 1 day show
    Border Reiver never been but another well established show, deals with North England 1 day show
    Claymore Edinburgh show 1 day show

Small shows

Newark small but highly prestigious 1 day show, we attended this year
    Bovington
    Milton Keynes
    Selwg

I am sure there are others Fiasco etc but we can't get in, dead mans shoes as it were.

I would like to see UK keep the the medals for the shows already having one. New medals for the shows listed as large, I have already suggested we have a General Service medal for other shows, with say a different button r clasp for different shows, following the same criteria as the medals already issued.

The rules discount the Guns of August in Williamsburg VA also it is around 85 miles from Historicon.

Instead of making medals for every con make them for the year or just make one medal that covers them all. This would reduce the time designing medals. Why design different medals at all. Similiar to the thinking of the Purple Heart (I know bad example) it did not matter where or how severe you were wounded you still got one. Some of the hobby is built around smaller cons that introduce people to wargaming.

I like this example John, we could expand it for one set of medals for each country, national flag as ribbon. Could not be simpler. Then have must have attended #cons to get a players medal. How many cons organising/running etc. The it would just be the same batch with different bars for 5, 10, 15 etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by john snelling View Post
    The rules discount the Guns of August in Williamsburg VA also it is around 85 miles from Historicon.

Instead of making medals for every con make them for the year or just make one medal that covers them all. This would reduce the time designing medals. Why design different medals at all. Similiar to the thinking of the Purple Heart (I know bad example) it did not matter where or how severe you were wounded you still got one. Some of the hobby is built around smaller cons that introduce people to wargaming.

Of the shows that Neil mentioned, I do not go regularly to any of them. I do however attend my own clubs show at Penarth along with usually Colours, Warfayre and Attack, none of which

I fully understand the point abut medals having some meaning,and yes we probably went overboard here in the UK with the medals with the number of shows there are, at least one a month except for December.
    But as has been pointed out here in UK we have a number of long running and well established shows, but that are within the 100 mile limit. This does pose a bit of an issue I would suggest when looking at the pedigree of the shows.
    Therefore could I suggest medals for the flowing shows.

Triples Sheffield this is one of the premier shows in the country
    World Chamionships Derby,think the name says it really
    Colours Newbury, we are down to do this for first time this year, but once established it should continue.
    Legionary Exeter
    Salute the London big one, however we have not done this yet so we could keep Reading Warfayre until we get established at Salute.
    Claymore Edinburgh, but again have we actually done anything at this show, sorry I can't recall as a bit out of my jurisdiction.
    Border Reiver Newcastle

This would give seven medals for the UK.
    It would mean the loss of WMSS, Attack and Partizan. But we could have a general service medal for all the other shows using the same criteria
    Which would mean 8 medals in total for UK members to try for.
    How des this sound ?

Medals for cons... Why don't you grade them on size instead of locale. Give your basic con medal for events up to say 600 participants. A standard con medal for up to 1200 participants. A average con medal for up to 3000 participants. And a grand con medal for up to 12000. Then if any conventions exceed that, like comicon or dragoncon at 40k or 50k - those you give individual medals for.

Agree completely with what you have proposed - think we need to get a request in for the Doncaster event next year - after all an international gathering seems to me to be something of a major event - all be it not a show

Idea... for lesser Cons, pub/club events or things like the NHMGS Museum of Flight Game Day, maybe just have one generic Exhibition Medal per year with a limit on how many repeats (say 4, repeats marked with Bronze/Silver/Gold stars) you can get in a year. Maybe Exhibition Bronze for participants, Exhibition Silver for GM's and Exhibition Gold for the organizer who gets WoG on the show schedule, with year marked by a number in the medal.

Actually for little things like local game store or local club games, perhaps a set of participation ribbons based on the region (north america, south america, europe, east asia, africa - regions on that scale), with a star or cluster for each year you participate at that level - or a simple number to the same effect.

I just cannot see giving a medal for participation at gulf coast con (400 people) being the same level as a medal for participation at DragonCon (50,000 plus people).

Lightbulb

It`s not the size of the con it is the participation. Last weekend we had our local summer con. By my count ten forum members attended, those are the one`s i know personally. Three of us ran WOG games. Another ran an Aerodrome WW1 game with WOW planes. Although local we had attendees from as far Wisconsin. We had first time out of state attendees who are forum members. Small local cons like our Guns of August and Williamsburg Muster are fun, they need recognition!
    In my 40+ years of gaming i have had more fun at local Cons. The big ones are alright for collecting, i have done more gaming at small ones.

Rich
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P8240009.jpg   P8230030.jpg  
    Last edited by richard m schwab; 08-27-2013 at 18:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    Idea... for lesser Cons, pub/club events or things like the NHMGS Museum of Flight Game Day, maybe just have one generic Exhibition Medal per year with a limit on how many repeats (say 4, repeats marked with Bronze/Silver/Gold stars) you can get in a year. Maybe Exhibition Bronze for participants, Exhibition Silver for GM's and Exhibition Gold for the organizer who gets WoG on the show schedule, with year marked by a number in the medal.
    I agree! This is what the military does too - I have a "General Service Medal" which is generic across all three services, but has a device to show which campaign you actually served in.

Having read all the very sound an well supported ideas here, I have to say that I am tending towards the General Service medal with clasp idea.
    It would be impossible for some of my chaps, and I suspect many others in Europe to contend with the USA. for sheer numbers of atendees at shows, and yet some of ours such as Partisan punch above their weight because of historical factors. Most of the photos for Wargames Illustrated, for instance, came from there when Duncan Mcfarlane was the Editor. People like the Perry Twins, Ally Morrison, etc, regularly put on games there. It is not a large show, but its prestige within the U.K. is huge.
    just the fact that Chris got us in there is a credit to his persuasive skills. Shows such as this should get recognition, and I think that the GSM could fill this gap very well indeed.
    Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    Medals that have been awarded in the past that do not meat these new requirements will remain in effect, but will not be issued to members in the future. As an example, my TactiCon medal is not the largest con in a 100 mile radius, so I'll keep the one I have now but will not get the next level of that medal next month when I run events there again this year.
    It seems a shame to stop using a medal when you already have all of the coding done. It seems little work to grandfather them in to me. I am biased however, as I'm hoping to attend Tacticon this year. I'll be driving about 3 hours to attend. While I suspect Ghengis Con is the biggest con in the area (still the same 3 hour drive for me), I never seem to get to that one because it is in February and the weather/road conditions prevent it, and it is usually on Valentine's Day. While I have a very understanding wife, I don't think a yearly trip is going to win me points at home.

My point is that there are a lot of factors for each con, it is not size or location that always drive attendance. I think the important question is "What behavior is the medals intended to reward?" Once that question is answered perhaps the framework to support it will be more apparent.

Throwing my two-penneth into the ring again. For the UK what about this:

Local: Club run competition/tournament/show primarily for WoG F/S =< 100 participants. May or may not have traders present.

Regional: 1 day Organised and recognised show with at least 1 aerodrome member organised WoG F/S game. Advertised nationally. Traders present. 250 + participants/visitors.

National: The big 3: Triples, Salute and Derby. 2 day show Organised and recognised show with at least 1 aerodrome member organised WoG F/S game. Advertised nationally. Traders present. 500 + participants/visitors.

Medals to show: LOCAL-REGIONAL or name of BIG SHOW.

That way at the most 5 sets of medals is cuts down on the amount. The reason for issue can indicate what the show name was and the date. The named Big Shows may of course be more definative i.e. SALUTE 2013/TRIPLES 2103/DERBY 2013 if possible.

Again these are just examples. Rob and others may feel that there are more than the big 3, I leave this up to others more qualified than I. I am just putting forward a way that shows of all sizes can be recognised but not every single show having a group of individual medals.

I have three cons that I attend every year. Historicon/Fall-In/Cold Wars. These are HMGS East run cons that I usually get to with a very old friend. Richard turned me on to GOA so I may have to get down that way again for Williamsburg Muster. Had a great time at GOA so I think there will another con on my list. Since the major cons have a medal maybe just a medal for all the other cons that go on..a generic medal for recognition of attending/playing or organizing a WOG game.

Is America over 100 years old. Oh yes they did have two centennials. But I do have a question...I've always wondered why the White House is called the White House? Has it always been white or something that just stuck, ie whitewashed etc?

Quote Originally Posted by csadn View Post
    A demonstration of the old saw: "In Europe, 100 miles is 'a long distance'; in America, 100 years is 'a long time'".

Is America over 100 years old. Oh yes they did have two centennials. But I do have a question...I've always wondered why the White House is called the White House? Has it always been white or something that just stuck, ie whitewashed etc?
    According to legend, because it was burned in the war of 1812 and had to be painted to hide the scorch marks. However, it's made of sandstone and had always been whitewashed to protect it from the elements. The first recorded use of the nickname is when Congressman Abijah Bigelow wrote to a colleague on March 18, 1812 (three months before the United States entered war with England):

"There is much trouble at the White House, as we call it, I mean the President's" (quoted in W. B. Bryan, "The Name White House," Records of the Columbia Historical Society 34-35 [1932]: 308).

The name, though in common use, remained a nickname until September 1901, when Theodore Roosevelt made it official.
    Last edited by Albert Ross; 09-11-2013 at 15:01.

Neil

The name goes back to period of disagreement between United States and Great Brittan. This was between 1812 and 1815. Some call it the War of 1812. Some call it the War of Rights of the Sea, but you get the idea. An British expeditionary force came up the Chesapeake and after a series US defeats, occupied the District of Columbia the new national Capitol. Some burning and looting occur ed and the Presidential Mansion was set afire! After rebuilding it was painted White. Then it became the White House! Or as John Adams called it a eye sore, and that was before it was burned!

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Ross View Post
    However, it's made of sandstone and had always been whitewashed to protect it from the elements.
    The Jokes Write Themselves.... >;)

I will play the devils advocate here and state my personal view. I do not see the point of a Con medal for participants. I see merits in a Con Medal for those who have organised the Convention. Reason particpants get to enjoy the Con whilst Organisers have to do all the hard work.

Tend to agree. An award for the organizer of a relevant event at a convention or special gaming show, should be given an award based on the number of participants. Merely participating should be reward enough for the players. What I see here is the equivalent of the latin american generalissimos with their tons of worthless fruit salad.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    I will play the devils advocate here and state my personal view. I do not see the point of a Con medal for participants. I see merits in a Con Medal for those who have organised the Convention. Reason particpants get to enjoy the Con whilst Organisers have to do all the hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by richard m schwab View Post
    It`s not the size of the con it is the participation.
    I couldn't agree with you more!

Size matters not for participants, but to organizers. Those two should be distincted.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    That's why organisers medals should be more valued, including event size as criterion. I also believe that even one fair-sized event deserves it's medal, specialy if it is first or fairly multinational (or "multy-stateal" )
    I guess you'll agree there is a difference between guy from Columbus, Ohio who participates Origins and guy from Anchorage, Alaska who participates Origins. So, I believe that some criterion should be used for participant medal (hometown participant being least valued - to transcontinental participant being greatest valued).
    Last edited by Пилот; 09-12-2013 at 17:21. Reason: few more ideas

After reading the mails and the criteria as I see it we now have the following UK shows that are eligable for medals

Sheffield (Triples) or Derby (World Championships) currently we have medals for both, Triples 2013 has already been issues so we need to choose for 2014. Sheffield to Derby 36.8 miles

Gateshead ( Border Reiver) Sheffield to Gateshead 130 miles so it is over the mileage if we have either Derby or Sheffield, so Neil you can apply for medals for this one.
    Exeter (Legionary) currently has a medal so remains the same, Sheffield to Exeter 250 miles
    Devizes ( Attack) currently has a medal, Exeter to Devizes 98.3 miles, Devizes to London 100 miles. This has partly been issues for 2013, David Manley but others need to be upgraded if we keep this one. This is a 1 day show
    Reading (Warfare) currently has a medal, Sheffield to Reading 188.9 miles, Devizes to Reading 58.6 miles, so we have to choose either Reading , a two day and bigger show or Devizes. Keeping Reading means no future medal for London, But keeping Devizes means a new medal possible for London if we get in.
    This does mean WMSS no medal, Sheffield to Wolverhampton 78.3 miles so Derby even closer so with all due repect to the show, Derby or Triples are bigger.

So we have the choice as follows

Gateshead (new medal)
    Derby or Sheffield (both currently have medal, we choose which one to keep)
    Devizes or Reading (both currently have medal, we choose which one to keep)
    Exeter (has a medal, no change)

so no medals for WMSS, Partizan or Newbury.
    That is how I see the criteria for the Uk, uk members please let me know which one of the choices you would prefer to keep by PM please, I say me as I have organised these shows so it is up to myself to apply, as for 2014 it depends who organises the shows for that year.

We have worked out how the Con medals will be handled and the info will be post within the week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Missions

1. Con Medals
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Site Rules and Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-17-2020, 12:00
  2. 3 medals at once!
    By pbhawkin in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 21:30
  3. Ken's medals
    By CappyTom in forum Officer's Club