Ares Games

Thread: Comments and notes for General overview - WWI

Default Comments and notes for General overview - WWI

Read before your comments, please.

I wrote here about a little surprise for you all and today is the day I made a General overview of released minis for both games (WGF and WGS) and the first of them - WGF will be here in few minutes. I want to have a comlete overview in one thread, so, please, do not write your comments there but here into this thread.
    I will be grateful for any feedback - mistakes in parametres, grammar, wrong pictures, etc

This list is my little contribution to this great forum and a small gift for you - every player who likes our game. Enjoy it

Daniel,

I closed the other thread so that no one replies to it, and put a link to this thread. When your are ready to post the WGS, let me know and we can add it to that thread and then merge any pertinent comments from this thread into that one.

Thank you very much Herr Oberst. I wil prepare WGS in some time.

Exclamation

Great work Daniel!

Just one small mistake I picked up on.
    In Ares Series 1 reprint of the Fokker Dr.I there is NO Kempf. The reprint is the B & W striped aircraft of Kirchenstein. if my memory is correct ( I did not buy that one )

Thanks Daniel.
    That will be a great asset for new members, and old hands alike.
    Rob

Outstanding work you have done. Thanks for the time and effort you put into doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    Daniel,

I closed the other thread so that no one replies to it, and put a link to this thread. When your are ready to post the WGS, let me know and we can add it to that thread and then merge any pertinent comments from this thread into that one.
    On that score: Perhaps the other thread should be up with the other "sticky" posts?

Thank you Daniel for your work. This is very beneficial to have.

Thanks Daniel and Dave for the link it was a bugger to find

Guys, thank you for your posts. I am glad that the list is useful and hope you will like it
    We are just working on the organization for this thread (how can I easy edit the list) with Herr Oberst, so be tolerant to temporary mistakes (like Kirchsteins's Fokker).

Thanks, useful work there.

Sorry for the temporary withdraw of overview - it was necessary to slightly revise its statute, but we working on it with Herr Oberst.

Okay, it's back online here, and it is now setup so that you can comment on it in it's own thread. Enjoy.

Similar Missions

1. DoW Maneuver Decks Overview
    By Kaiser in forum WGS: Rules Help
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 03:11
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-19-2012, 19:08
  3. Design notes for WW2 aircraft weapon damage
    By Carl_Brisgamer in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 01:27