Ares Games

Thread: Litko Falck markers

Exclamation Litko Falck markers

As member will be aware Litko produce some very nice flack markers, however I am not sure how close an aircraft has to be to recive damage from them, any body got any surgestions?

The way we use them, if any part of the marker is either directly under/over or in contact with the miniature, and the elevation is the same (not considering elevation counters) then damage is inflicted.

Alternately, when the Flak counter is placed (the small cardboard one that comes original with the game), which we place initially (while getting the Flak marker to the table), if it has contact with the base of the miniature (and altitude is the same), then damage is inflicted.
    Last edited by usmc1855; 04-26-2010 at 03:59.

Thanks for the info Alastair. I'll be having a look at those.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

This is what the Litko markers look like when in play:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Firing Rockets at Balloon 2.jpg  

Just the job. I will order some of those.
    Rob.

Thanks Brian Alastair

Thumbs up Litko Falck markers

Brian!
    Thanks for posting this, it looks great!

Rich

Just to let everyone know that flack markers arrived today. They are as good as they look, although the tolerance between parts is not as good as the flight stands of the colonels.
    Time between ordering and arrival to England is 10 days. That is pretty good for anything I have previously ordered from the States.
    Rob.

Similar Missions

1. Review: Litko Flying Stands
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 13:09