Ares Games

Thread: Arrived

Mickowenuk's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Mick
    Sorties Flown

Default Arrived

WoG rules /accessories pack, 2 EIIIs, 1 type N and a be2 arrived yesterday. Working today, so not had the chance for more than a cursory glance. As long as I don't get called too many times overnight might have to don the old flying goggles tomorrow.

Congratulations! Those early birds move nice and slow, but are a lot of fun to fly!

Yes I like them alot had quite a few good games with them.

Hope those crates hit the table tomorrow! You'll have fun with them.

Looking at getting some of these early birds. Just picked up 2 DVII's, 2 Snipes, 3 DVa's, 1 Camel, 1 Roland, 1 DH4 from a lad at the club so I'm top heavy in middle and late war planes now.

Quote Originally Posted by Skafloc View Post
    Looking at getting some of these early birds. Just picked up 2 DVII's, 2 Snipes, 3 DVa's, 1 Camel, 1 Roland, 1 DH4 from a lad at the club so I'm top heavy in middle and late war planes now.
    I've had a lot of fun with them. They "feel" a lot different than their later war brethren & yield a lot different play experience.

Congratulations - the players at our club like the early war birds a lot - we have multiple EIII's and DH2's as well as the Halberstads and Moranes, and they see a lot of play (in fact, they will today as we are having a WoG table at the Feb meeting )

Well I'm aiming to add more early war planes to my collection , you never know it may change my luck when I'm up against Hayden's planes because so far every time he's shot them out of the sky or they become a magnet for the explosion card

Don't despair Mark.
    The luck of this game tends to go in cycles. You will suddenly hit a winning streak.
    Rob.

Similar Missions

1. They have arrived!!!!
    By gully_raker in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-23-2013, 03:44
  2. My RE 8's have arrived! My RE 8's have arrived!!
    By Captain Knowitall in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 08:19