Ares Games

Thread: Another Pork and Beans!

Za Rodinu

Default Another Pork and Beans!

Hello from the Tripe Capital!

Long time aviation and wargaming buff, I stumbled upon this forum by chance. Although my main interest is WW2 I do have an interest in WW1, at least I do have quite a number of Windsock Datafiles and more related material.

I gave up trying to do anything on 1:72 as I found them above my ability, but I was astounded at how absolutely CUTE 1:144 models can be Anyway, I'm not quite all thimbs as the photo attached will hopefully show, these are 1:300.

Name:  1201150003.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  118.7 KB

As for gaming, I know there are a few here in Porto, Portugal but my life is so cluttered that I don't have time for anything, we'll see

Oh, I'll have to explain the Za Rodinu!

Nice smilies, by the way!

Cheers!
    Miguel

On behalf of the Pilots based here in Dear old Blighty welcome to the Drome Miguel.
    Even if you don't get much time for gaming, you will find that this game is like a breath of fresh air at about 12000 feet with a faint aroma of castor oil and cordite.
    The beauty of it is that you can keep it all in a small box, set up in ten minutes, get a game done in half an hour, and be in the bar in less than an hour from the start. less time than a patrol over the lines.
    That's what makes it so attractive to those of us with busy lives.
    Do keep in touch.
    Rob.

Welcome aboard Miguel, glad to have you here. Nice trucks well done.

Thomas

Users Country Flag

Name
    Olivier
    Sorties Flown

Welcome from a French guy, here in Lisbon Miguel.

If you have any chance to go around here, you're more than welcome for a game !

Howdy from Kansas, Miguel. We are glad to have you here at the Drome. It doesn't matter how often we play, so long as we share our common interest!