Ares Games

Thread: 21 mission 2-player campaign?

Default 21 mission 2-player campaign?

I need a campaign which is like kota except easier to go back and forth between defending and offense, and it's only 5 missions from the middle ground to victory. Anyone got a campaign like that for 2 players, about 21 missions, only need BD and WYB?
    On a side note, I got "The last biplanes" when I have no WWII set. Any suggestions what I do with it?

Wow, I'm not sure if I've ever seen one with that many missions...you could always use some of the random mission generators to "pad" out any campaign you run?

I mean total/max :P
    With this counting KoTa is like maybe 50 missions long. What I meant was like KoTa, except five missions mininum (Where KoTa is about 10) and it is easier to push back the offense (maybe with multiple choices of scenarios with strategic impact, i.e. do you want to charge straight forward or take to the sea?). Also fewer planes would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobit View Post
    I mean total/max :P
    With this counting KoTa is like maybe 50 missions long. What I meant was like KoTa, except five missions mininum (Where KoTa is about 10) and it is easier to push back the offense (maybe with multiple choices of scenarios with strategic impact, i.e. do you want to charge straight forward or take to the sea?). Also fewer planes would be nice.
    KoTA is not set in stone Bobit.
    Stormkahn and I pick and choose how we use it. If you want you can take it in turns to be the aggressor, or change round if there is a fall back mission. Even those can be tweaked to slightly change the emphasis or balance of forces involved. It all depends how much of a masochist you are.
    Rob.

Similar Missions

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 03:19
  2. Wind Warriors Campaign: Mission 1
    By Aero825 in forum WGF: After Action Reports
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 10:37
  3. Site: Congrats to Dutchy for winning the Multi Player Mission Contest
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 18:15