Ares Games

Thread: Milsims

Default Milsims

Phoned Milsims today re WW2 Bomber releases. They stated they would be on the shelves this Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Phoned Milsims today re WW2 Bomber releases. They stated they would be on the shelves this Saturday
    Guess they didnt say anything about the new Mats?
    Whilst they are dearer than via the Drome especially if you buy the three I believe postage will be a lot cheaper locally.
    Still think I will be buying from Keith as I will probably get them a Month or two sooner!

Users Country Flag

Name
    Kingsley
    Sorties Flown

Would be nice if they posted my bombers on back order all ready.

I have had the new WW1 releases on pre-order/back order for some time now. I hope this means they will be coming soon!

Exclamation

Latest from Milsims is the Mats & Duel Packs are listed as January release. Not that it means they will come in January but at least it looks promising.
    Incidently I ordered the 3 Mats from Milsims after compairing 12-7, AA & Milsims & Milsims came out the winner as they are only charging $7.50 postage compaired to $65 US. Total for the 3 Mats is $123 Aus.

Quote Originally Posted by gully_raker View Post
    ...(snip..)Incidently I ordered the 3 Mats from Milsims after compairing 12-7, AA & Milsims & Milsims came out the winner as they are only charging $7.50 postage compaired to $65 US. Total for the 3 Mats is $123 Aus.
    Yes, I came to the same conclusion, but as I already have the two original mats it's a bit hard to justify this purchase.
    Last edited by Biggles downunder; 12-09-2012 at 01:46.

Similar Missions

1. More specials at Milsims
    By smitty_au in forum Australian Wing
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 02:27
  2. Milsims End Of Financial Year Sale * In Store*
    By smitty_au in forum Australian Wing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 18:37