Ares Games

Thread: For Trade wow's

Default For Trade wow's

DONE
    Last edited by calfaber; 08-09-2012 at 08:09.

Cal, I have a new Hautzmayer Albatros D.III I might be willing to let go for either the Custom Ball or a Bishop SE5. Have any pics of the Ball repaint? And you don't need boxes or cards for your repaints?

I would be willing to do a bishop. Again, dont need cards as it is going to sit on my shelf. Any Pfalz's?

Can also send you a set of decals for a raffle for future and maybe a couple other items. (Donation)

Would you be willing to sell the deluxe set?

I might could be persuaded to trade my last spare Pfalz D.III for another SE5a for a future repaint. I'd have to think about it though.

I'm always looking for prizes and such, shoot me a PM with what you have in mind!

Default Trades

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    Cal, I have a new Hautzmayer Albatros D.III I might be willing to let go for either the Custom Ball or a Bishop SE5. Have any pics of the Ball repaint? And you don't need boxes or cards for your repaints?
    Ok, how about a SE.5 Bishop and a SE.5 Boudin (Plus some custom decs-set of 6- for prizes.. Value $50- give me a medal..lol) for the albatros D.III and the Pfalz D.III. You can keep the cards and pegs etc. I just need the aircraft. I have those in stock and will ship if acceptable.

Thanks for the interest fellas. I have posted quite a few on eBay as well that are extras including many Fokker base decs.

Cal, go ahead and place a link to them in this read so it's easier for us to find them please.

Just a question here Cal, one part says shipping to UK but underneath the bids it says Does not ship to GB ?

Quote Originally Posted by calfaber View Post
    Thanks for the interest fellas. I have posted quite a few on eBay as well that are extras including many Fokker base decs.
    Thanks for putting those on eBay. It's enabled me to complete Series 4 apart from Boudin.

Cheers.