Ares Games

Thread: GABERFLASTER!

Default GABERFLASTER!

It was a gentle hint gone VERY BAD! Try this cool Triplane, sure I said I'm game . . .

It is HUGE! Here is a bit of relativity for you to begin to comprehend this "Simple Triplane"

Here we have a comparison of a Gotha, a Staaken, and a B-17, kinda cool

The Forssman and the Staaken . . .

Now add a B-52, a B-17, the Forssman, a Staaken, a Gotha, and a Rumpler!

Over lay the Forssman and the B-52, these guys were serious! I'm still a bit flabergasted!

Now to find a big enough bomber base, come up with a card, and finish the remaining 5!

Clipper catching his breath! Elves elving away in the meantime . . .

Clipper,
    Fascinating, as always!
    BofB

Gaberflasted seems an understatment seeing your amazing work. Good thing the road runner is up against Wily Coyote instead of you
    thanks for the great comparison photos supercalagaberfalstedexpealydoughcious

Yes my Gast has never been so Flabbered,how do you do it !
    If I remember correctly your lozenge is printed onto sticky backed paper ?
    Do you then varnish and what stops the ink running?
    I ask as I have a Staaken to cam up

Yeah, Hunter is getting hammered tonight, 5 new Super Zeppelins, 2 camo blimps, and a Forssman bomber, he chose a bad week to be the British! Watch for the Fur Ball Report later . . .
    Clipper packing the portable hanger

I print the lozenge onto 8.5 x 11 inch label material in my HP ink jet printer. It comes in white (nice!) and clear (handy!) Give it a light dusting of dull coat to fix the ink and you are off and running. Color the edges with a matching color permanent marker BEFORE sticking in place. Most surface details can be burnished through, but be careful not to mar the finish. A simple glue stick will stick down any stubborn spots. So far it has worked very well on sealed wood, WSF, metal, foam, plastic and my kitchen floor. Good elves will take care of the floor bits after hours if sufficient G & T is left out. Works very nice around struts-which I remember the Staaken having a few . . . you are a brave man to tackle a Staaken, especially one already assembled! Been there, done that . . .

Clipper prepping for a furball

Cheers Dave, good luck with your game, not that brave matey the Staaken is a Skytrex not yet made up.
    Going to cam it first

Hunter's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Terry
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by clipper1801 View Post
    Yeah, Hunter is getting hammered tonight, 5 new Super Zeppelins, 2 camo blimps, and a Forssman bomber, he chose a bad week to be the British! Watch for the Fur Ball Report later . . .
    Clipper packing the portable hanger
    Hey now, rein in that horse! I ain't bein' no englander! No way, no how! Nein! Nein! You better

Looks like we need a fly-off to decide the sides. Maybe a Red(Baron) on Red fight?
    Karl

Thumbs up

Now that isBIG !

Awesome work Clipper.

Am very impressed with the way you gave built the model and the end result. Looking at the model one can belive that it actually could complete it's task of bombing America.