Ares Games

Thread: Minis available in Australia

Cheers Zoe
    Might just go for some of the Blister packs.
    Linz

For any in the Perth area, Tactics also has Nexus stock (mostly the similar to above, 2 seaters, limited single seaters, and some of the rule sets....although no balloon busters) although I was unable to find them on their web page.

Games Empire in Sydney had a Pfalz and some 2 seaters when I was in there a few weeks back.

Dave

Prices are high and when you add postage and packing !

Users Country Flag

Blog Entries
    Name
    Sean
    Sorties Flown

Don't you lot go stealing my secret stash at Nitrodude (they are 10 mins walk from me...no postage!)

Exclamation Still no Series 5 Joy in Aust.

G'day Crew.
    I checked Milsims web site this morning & still no info on a release date. Just showing Pre Order & no indication of when supplies expected. Prices are just over $15 Aus so thats not too bad but for those wanting to buy local it looks like a long wait.

Quote Originally Posted by gully_raker View Post
    G'day Crew.
    I checked Milsims web site this morning & still no info on a release date. Just showing Pre Order & no indication of when supplies expected. Prices are just over $15 Aus so thats not too bad but for those wanting to buy local it looks like a long wait.
    Don't hold your breath Barry, given previous experience I'd say at least another fortnight. Even then it will depend how many pre-orders they have to fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Brisgamer View Post
    Don't hold your breath Barry, given previous experience I'd say at least another fortnight. Even then it will depend how many pre-orders they have to fill.
    Fortunately Carl I already have some series 5 from 12-7 & they have advised my Rules Pack & another 2 Aircraft were dispatched end last week so I am cool.

Series 5 still listed as "coming soon" in the latest Milsims newsletter. Fortunately the 4 aircraft from this set that I ordered from ebay arrived today, so I am somewhat mollified, but I have to admit my impatience is growing.

Exclamation

Finally some good news for the Aussie gamers. Milsims now have both Series 5 & the Rules & Accessories Packs in stock.
    Aircraft are just over $15 each but the Pack is over $31 which is a bit rich.

gooberau

I live very close to Milsims and picked up the latest minis, as well as the new rules boxed set, yesterday. They seemed to have descent stock, but were fast running out of Max Immelmann.

Huzzah.
    Order finally arrived from Milsims. Sometimes being over the other side of the country can have it's issues.

Similar Missions

1. How big is Australia?
    By Zoe Brain in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-27-2016, 07:55
  2. WGF Trade Minis / Tausche Minis
    By dreckler in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 09:21
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 15:01