Ares Games

Thread: Cpt Edric Broadberry SE5

Default Cpt Edric Broadberry SE5

Cheers!
    I'm looking for a good image from this SE5 (see pic). By a good image I mean a side image; I want to make home made decals to re-paint a SE5 after this one

(yes, I did make a search on google but this all I got. I know there is a good image of this plane at Osprey's Aviation Elite Units series No 56 Sqn RAF/RFC, pg. 69... but I can only see it as a book preview and can't save nor print the image

any help will be really appreciated
    Attached Images  

Bit dark but does this help Ezekiel ?

Name:  IMG_1855.JPG
Views: 374
Size:  104.0 KB

It sure does! thanks so much Dave!

Dave I checked my SE5A Aces (Osprey 78) but couldn't find any reference. Your scan looks like an Osprey book. Which one might it be?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BobP View Post
    Dave I checked my SE5A Aces (Osprey 78) but couldn't find any reference. Your scan looks like an Osprey book. Which one might it be?
    Hi Bob! Its from the Osprey Elite Unit Series on 56 Squadron & it is really worth getting!

Thanks Barry. All Osprey books are worth getting. I am going to Historicon this weekend and Osprey will be there. I figure $120 should get me 5 maybe 6 books to add to my collection.

Hunter's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Terry
    Sorties Flown

I need to get that book also, thanks Barry!

The funny thing was that I never realised that I had not got that book, so I ordered it as soon as I saw this post, and it arrived just after Dave posted the picture. I'm now just under half way through it, and enjoying a good reminder of just what 56 achieved AB.
    Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    The funny thing was that I never realised that I had not got that book, so I ordered it as soon as I saw this post, and it arrived just after Dave posted the picture. I'm now just under half way through it, and enjoying a good reminder of just what 56 achieved AB.
    Rob.
    I'm shocked you let that one by; you better have your batman start watering the gin.
    Karl