Ares Games

View Poll Results: Who was responsible for your defeat?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • 'Entente'.

9 69.23%
  • 'Central Powers'.

4 30.77%

Thread: Just got whooped? vote here...

Default Just got whooped? vote here...

So, you just got whooped!

Which side were you playing against, when you lost?
    There is no real aim to this poll, just a bit of fun

Whooped! See my Kota. AAR. Mission 6a.

http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sho...6A-Outnumbered.

Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

In my last game I was in my DH2 against 2 x Focker EIII managed to shot one down in flames but had to limp of with 1 x damage point left

Hunter's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Terry
    Sorties Flown

I usually play the CP and the last time I got whooped I was 'shredded' by two Caproni Ca. 4's. Me? I had a DVa and Pfalz DIIIa.

My allied force got whooped last night. Barkers Camel, Dallas SE5A and Foncks SPAD vs Udet's Fokker, Hotzlems Pfalz and Von Richthofens DR.1.

Trashed 3-0 lol

Well I must say it was a really entertaining match up Hayden with Udet and Von Richthofen picking on your S.E.5a piloted by Dallas who was shot up badly by my two favorate pilots . then your Sopworth Camel exploded taking Barker to an early grave , and last but not least the comedy section of the battle where Udet and Richthofen decided to collide into one another on a couple of occasions. But poor old Fonk had rudder damage and couldn't turn , more comedy was had as Fonk seemed to have luck on his side untill my pilots decided to get their act together and shoot him down , and I had my first clean sweep with no loses but Udet only had two points worth of damage left , my Pfalz D.III had quite alot of damage as well only Von Richthofen got off lightly , so another enjoyable experiance playing Wings of War with my good friend Hayden.

Last night I played against a friend that has a lot of playing experience but not at WoW. As we played along I shoot him time after time until he got his act together. When he finally fired back at me I exploded.

Then he show me the damage I made to his plane.

Albatros DVa vs. Sopwith Camel.

Somehow the Entente pilots always manage to get to my 6 o'clock...

Yesterday I had three Fokker Triplanes up against three Camels, just a straight dogfight. First pass and one of mine blows apart, couple of turns later and both my remaining planes have jammed guns (and one's on fire and doesn't survive for much longer !). Managed to bring down one Camel with two pilot hits about then (one from each Fokker on the same firing phase), but once it got to 2 vs 1 the last Fokker was in real trouble and eventually went down. Couldn't outrun, out-climb or out-turn both of them for long and then I took an engine hit so I was easy meat for them.

Playing solo rules: 3 Italian Spad VII's verses 2 AH Albatros D.III series 53 (J deck) and 1 Brandenburg D.I (Flik 19, S-deck) first two damage cards were gun jams for the 2Albatros since they cannot unjam their guns it made them use damage deck B. All the damage done to the Spad's were 0s and 1s. It got worse from there one of the Albatros aircraft caught on fire and the other exploded. The Brandenburg decided he saw enough and went home. The Italians only suffered a total of 6 points of damage.

the last game I played Lord Buffingtons snipe got a very lucky set hits against me ending in an explosion blowing my Albatross from the sky (pretty regular result really)

my gotha got blown up by a caproni, TWICE in 1 day