Ares Games

Thread: The New WoG rules & Acces. Pack.

Default The New WoG rules & Acces. Pack.

Can anyone tell me why theirs a new set of rules and acces. pack? Would it be mainly for the 4 Damage card decks?
    I had first bought 'Watch your Back' and then seen I should have bought 'Famous Aces' first, which I now have.
    Are there going to be some new rules we can use? Or is this new set basically a starter set for the new comers to the hobby? Which ever the answers are, I'll probably buy one just for the Damage decks [a,b,c,d] and extra acces.
    By the way, I inquired about the new WoG planes sold by '12-7-Games', I bought 2, They said their not in the U.S. yet and will ship a week after they arrive. That was yesterday 6-13-12.

Fabric Flyer

It should condense all existing rules into a single rulebook, so nominally you should have rules for bombers and balloons in addition to scouts and 2 seaters. I wouldn't quite call it a starter set, as it had no minis.

http://www.aresgames.eu/games/ww1-wi...cessories-pack

Wasn't this supposed to be available back in February for WWI? I cannot find it online.

Should be available this or the next months.

Rules are also updated.

somaliavet, A condensed version of all the rules into a single rule book would be nice. Plus it has [A,B,C,D] damage card decks. I'm going to order one as soon as I can.

Fabric Flyer

Well have the rules I am comfortable with and have to see what the accesories are b ut not sure if I would need this set.

Like wise Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by BobP View Post
    Well have the rules I am comfortable with and have to see what the accesories are b ut not sure if I would need this set.
    For the US$19.40 that 12-7 are charging I think I'll get it anyway. That's less than Friday lunch with a couple of beers at the pub, so I'll abstain next time to sooth my financial conscience.

Hmmm, new stuff for the shineys of lunch and beers... tough call...

On a related note, I just saw Ares has some of the rules for the new bombers up for download on their website

Dave

Thumbs up

I ordered one from 12-7 as it will have all the previous Rules from the various Boxes in just one rule book.
    It will save having to refer to Balloon Busters, Watch your Back etc etc Plus I believe there is supposed to be some simplication or small changes to the Altitude Rules. I also need those A, B, C & D Decks!

If the price is reasonable I would get it for the extra counters, all rules in one place and the damage decks.

Quote Originally Posted by gully_raker View Post
    I ordered one from 12-7 as it will have all the previous Rules from the various Boxes in just one rule book.
    It will save having to refer to Balloon Busters, Watch your Back etc etc Plus I believe there is supposed to be some simplication or small changes to the Altitude Rules. I also need those A, B, C & D Decks!
    Hey gully_raker, I agree 100%, all the rules in one book and more Deck's!!

Fabric Flyer