Ares Games

Thread: Reading Air Show

Default Reading Air Show

Posted a thread a few days ago about attending the Mid Atlantic Air Museum air show in Reading. I will post pics in an album due to the number I took. Also had a flight on the B-17 Victory Lady and I have to say it was most awesome thing I have ever done. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DCP_3411.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	187.7 KB 
ID:	47779Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DCP_3440.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	150.0 KB 
ID:	47778. One pic is the front of the plane, as you can see. Ther other is where I sat on takeoff. Again the most thrilling thing of my life.
    Last edited by BobP; 06-02-2012 at 19:30.

We should call you "Lucky Bob" from now on !

Nice pics in your album and a wonderful flight!

Well done!

Attilio

I keep adding photos to the new album I set up. The commander (wife) liked it so much she wants to go again next year. They do give rides on the B-25 so maybe another new experience. I any of you get a chance by all means do take the ride.

I saw that on I78 returning fron Hershey earlier this week. I couldn't get there. Looks like it was very nice.

Really nice. I'm glad for ya. Thanks for sharing the photos they look great.

Thomas

Wow! That is excellent! I was going to make the "no pics, or it didn't happen" joke, but you have brought the proof!

Bob, what does it sound like inside while it is flying?

Very loud.When we started I had a headset on but wanted to see how it was so took it off to hear. Also I am 6'2" and it was cramped for me. The experience gave me a better understanding of what those guy did. I have other photos on my album on the plane.

Just added a few more photos that I got from a friend who has a better camera. Different angles and planes in the air.