After what's seemed like years (it's been more like 9 months or so), Hunter and I are firing up our father vs. son campaign we started last year. Between my new job and his school work, we've been pretty much grounded and haven't flown a mission in a very long time. Doesn't help that our gaming area (our sunroom) became a temporary storage area as we cleaned out the attic and spare room. But Hunter's interested in WOW sparked back up after a visit to the nearby cemetery when we set out on a mission to locate the grave of my wife's great uncle, who was a WWI veteran. As we searched the cemetery we came across countless war vets (almost all were WWII) with flags marking their graves, and Hunter soon after said he felt the desire to start playing again. This was great news for me as I've watched him spend more and more time behind his laptop with his PC games. So the deadly duo are back in the air and hopefully we'll have some great post mission reports to share in the upcoming weeks.
Oh, and for the record, we DID finally locate the grave of the great uncle with the help of a cemetery worker, although it had no grave marker. I took the time to get a flag from the group that was placing the flags on veteran graves, and placed a flag on the unmarked grave. He should be remembered, especially with Memorial day coming up.

Scott