Ares Games

Daniel's Notepad

Journey on the Wings of Glory - Chapter 13: Niagara Falls

Rate this Entry
24/6/2016

Today I had a special day, becausejpartcof my geographic books raise from the paper and become real. Today I visited Niagara Falls.
Woke up early, no problem, checked the results of Brexit and bought a breakfast during my way to bus. There I met a guy from London who was my buddy for whole day. After an hour of traveling we stopped near Fort Niagara and have an hour for visiting the town. Next stop was The Smallest Chapel and the next one...wineyard with tasting of wines (so cool!). Than just Flower near power plant and then...Niagara Falls!

Our Ship During Next Round
Name:  20160624_153437.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  102.7 KB

We went down by one of four elevators (not as luxourious as in Eagle's Nest, Berchtesgaden, but nice) and there went to the boat. We had a special place on the upper deck and everything was...wet... OK, just kidding - we have a special red plastic raincoats so we were protected a little, but my glasses were immediately covered with hundreds of small drops. But who cares about glasses in Niagara Falls? It was interesting to feel the mighty of water. Highly recommended to every non-sailor.

The Edge of Waterfall
Name:  20160624_153944.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  123.9 KB

When we were back on the solid ground, we used elevator again and took a short walk along the Niagara river. There were plenty of tourists everywhere, but they weren't near Nicola Tesla's statue. So a nice boots for my passion for Tesla vs. Edison game.
The way, back was long and boring, but I'm back in Toronto again, so far, so good.
Tommorow: Back to Europe!

Niagara Falls with a Rainbow
Name:  20160624_154017.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  91.3 KB

Submit "Journey on the Wings of Glory - Chapter 13: Niagara Falls" to Digg Submit "Journey on the Wings of Glory - Chapter 13: Niagara Falls" to del.icio.us Submit "Journey on the Wings of Glory - Chapter 13: Niagara Falls" to StumbleUpon Submit "Journey on the Wings of Glory - Chapter 13: Niagara Falls" to Google

Updated 06-01-2022 at 05:18 by Dan-Sam

Categories
Origins 2016

Comments

Great pics, Dan-Sam.
    On my bucket list ...
    Wow! Just Wow Daniel!