Ares Games

Marechallannes

Summer Con 2015 Part III

Rate this Entry
Sunday 17th May 2015

09:35 am:
Arrived in time I started to setup my nightbombing mission. Four Lancasters, one Mosquito and handful German nightfighters waited for their first official mission.

Nightbomber commanded one of the black Bf.110. Exactly the same plane that Keith had at Origins 2014. Markus commanded the second black Bf.110. I had one with a shark cammo and Dan-Sam commanded the Ju88 Zvezda kit nighfighter. Jirka and Lukas, two Czech pilots fought with two Focke Wulf 190 A6 over the target city.

The Lancasters appeared randomly on the gaming mats and headed for the city. It was the job of nightfighters to intercept them in time

The Germans had a lucky night and soon 3 Lancaster were took out. Schräge Musik attacks proofed their deadliness and Daniel and me were able to hit and destroy two Lancasters with those attacks. Schräge Musik were 2 Damages out of a D damage deck without Zeroes.

Personal Beer counter: 1

I thought that the guys enjoyed the mission, but I’m not shure to bring all the stuff again to Prague next year. One weak point is the limited player number, only six could play versus an automated bomber stream, and I have to improve on the rules for the Wilde Sau fighters.

12:00 pm: The last official mission was over and the lucky winners were announced.

The Czech comrades had a lot of nice prices for winners and participants. I’m proud, that Mario claimed the 3rd place among the players with the most aerial victories.

Andrea sponsored us a fine cake and said thank you to everybody for this great Con experience.

We were proud that he joined the Summer Con and it was a pleasure to communicate and simple share a beer with him.

01:15 pm: After this award ceremony Andrzej and Andrea had to leave.
We decided to take a beer and some food in a nearby restaurant and to return for a last inofficial game.

Personal Beer counter: 3

02:30 pm: A quick no resurrection, no altitude game was setup with new series 8 planes that arrived from the Aerodrome Store two days before in Prague.

My Macchi flyboat (Welker) took a few capital hits and I was the second player that was knocked out of this game.

04:15 pm: We had to say goodbye to the Czech comrades and promised to be back for the next Con in 2016.

05:15 pm: On our way back to Nürnberg.

Personal beer counter: 4

Many thanks to all involved persons for this amazing SummerCon 2015.

I only could recommend this event to everybody in range and to visit us next year.

YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

Submit "Summer Con 2015 Part III" to Digg Submit "Summer Con 2015 Part III" to del.icio.us Submit "Summer Con 2015 Part III" to StumbleUpon Submit "Summer Con 2015 Part III" to Google

Updated 05-22-2015 at 06:06 by Marechallannes

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thanks for the usual and witty reports, Sven. I do recommend the next year Convention in advance. You guys can join us. Yes you can.
    Let's see.

Maybe I can raise the number of Zirndorf Flight members to four.