Ares Games

Wings of Glory WW2: WGS Blog.

Glory Blog: Entry number 7

Rate this Entry
It is Wednesday but somewhat disappointingly I have had to cancel the WGS / WGF Session at [B]Galactic Models (Derby City Centre)[/B] which usually gets played at the shop's regular Gaming Night.

As a result of a tutoring commitment concerning modern airliners we will have to make up for lost time next week. Which is a pity as on April 12th - 13th when WGS hijacked the dining table at home there were a few Sessions played and enjoyed - by far the best of which was [I]'Don't Just Stand There ... Get One Up!'[/I] played with the help of a friend via webcam and with the classic 1969 film [B]'The Battle of Britain' [/B]playing in the background on DVD. The first Session played entitled [I]'Pattle's Battle' [/I]came second as it lasted for over two hours and forced the cancellation of Session two as planned - in terms of which was best that is!

The Bristol Beaufighter never got to go upon it's Axis Anihilation mission due to the 'P B' Over Run altering the two-hour blocks I thought we would be playing to initially. Longest Session by far was [I]'Don't Just Stand There ... Get One Up!'[/I] Won by the Allies after 32 turns!

Photo: [I]I Have Some Trade For You Over Maidstone ...[/I]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]162886[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  

Submit "Glory Blog: Entry number 7" to Digg Submit "Glory Blog: Entry number 7" to del.icio.us Submit "Glory Blog: Entry number 7" to StumbleUpon Submit "Glory Blog: Entry number 7" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments