Ares Games

Marechallannes

Prague SummerCon 2012 or Beers of Glory - The Tournament Begins

Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.
01:02 pm Standing in front of Club Mephit (Arbesovo náměstí 14 in Prague), looking through the glas door, when I was intercepted the first time by the Polish squadron. Nightbomber led the strong formation, giving me a hearty welcome in front of his family and friends.

01:05 pm A friendly staff member of the club opens the door and let us in - two minutes later we're suprised. This is no staff member - it's Watchdog!

01:18 pm We prepare for the very first Con Battle with a cold canned Budweiser beer. It's a 3 versus 2, so Nightbomber proposes to take Nieuports for the Entente. Watchdog & me are flying an Albatross D.III and a Pfalz D.III.

01:50 pm Fantastic planes in action! Nightbomber uses his beautiful Nieuport with Polish decals, Watchdog his nicely repainted Albatross and I fly my personal "Zirndorf" Pfalz in the background. Philip, our youngster commands Nungesser's Nieuport and Slavek the silver one.

01:56 pm The polish pilots show their qualities. Maybe you can see the little crater on the gaming mat (near Nungesser's tail section). The remains of my Pfalz, shot down by Nightbomber.

The very first Aerial Victory of the day! Congratulation!

A few minutes later, Watchdog was able to blast Nightbomber out of the skies but a fire damge sealed his fate.

02:31 pm Have a look at our nice SummerCon prizes! A Cup for the best shooter, a WW II mini for the second place and the WW I promo ace cards for the third place. Don't know how this cold, canned Pilsener Urquell of the second Beer-Wave sneaked into the picture.

02:47 pm Watchdog & me took revenge for the first disastrous mission. Our Dreideckers hunt the Camels over the Table.

to be continued...

Submit "Prague SummerCon 2012 or Beers of Glory - The Tournament Begins" to Digg Submit "Prague SummerCon 2012 or Beers of Glory - The Tournament Begins" to del.icio.us Submit "Prague SummerCon 2012 or Beers of Glory - The Tournament Begins" to StumbleUpon Submit "Prague SummerCon 2012 or Beers of Glory - The Tournament Begins" to Google

Updated 07-31-2012 at 12:47 by Marechallannes

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

clap:
    I can't see any picture Even in the Summer Con Thread with the AAR? I'm using Firefox at the latest update.
    Keine Ahnung, der Rest des Forums kann sie offensichtlich sehen.