Ares Games

Marechallannes

Prague SummerCon 2012 or Beers of Glory - The Arrival

Rate this Entry
06:00 am Saturday morning 28th July. The day of the Prague SummerCon 2012

Waked up by the clock, I took the 06:43 am bus from Zirndorf to Nuernberg.

There is the Deutsche Bahn Expressbus waiting. Departure: 07:41 am from Nuernberg Main Station to Prag Main Station in three and a half hour.

08:15 am On the highway A 6. Think it was a good idea to order a beer for breakfast. A nice cold bottle of Beck's Beer from Bremen.

08:51 am A police control near the exit Wernberg-Köblitz. The officers asked for passports and checked some identities.

Hope they will not find my arsenal of war planes in my backpack.

We still have to travel a few kilometers to the Czech capital. I enjoy the view from the top forward position of our comfortable bus.

11:19 am We arrive in Prag. A little bit delayed by the control.

12:04 am It's hot in Prag. I tried to check in to my hotel - but there is no check inn before 14:00 pm.

So I grab my stuff and walked throug the old "golden city" to our SummerCon location. Damn, the Czech have get up a balloon, but I see no national insigna on it. I hope there is no misunderstanding and it will be shoot down by own planes!

12:18 am Just a little bit time till our meeting. I take a quick rest in the Meduzzy, a nice Czech restaurant in the Ujezd Street. I ordered a cool half liter Budweiser and an old Bohemian plate.

To be continued...

Submit "Prague SummerCon 2012  or Beers of  Glory - The Arrival" to Digg Submit "Prague SummerCon 2012  or Beers of  Glory - The Arrival" to del.icio.us Submit "Prague SummerCon 2012  or Beers of  Glory - The Arrival" to StumbleUpon Submit "Prague SummerCon 2012  or Beers of  Glory - The Arrival" to Google

Updated 07-30-2012 at 11:27 by Marechallannes

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

, Sven!
    Very nice Sven. Go on...
    @ Sven, it was a good choice to take the route via Pilsen to Praque!

I´m anxious to the rest of your report.

Matthias
    He he you was arrived in the "beertown"

Yep go on m8
    Seems that the journey was a lot of fun. I hope you can fly your Planes although you drink some Beer to Breakfast But remember: "Ein Bier am Morgen, vertreibt Kummer und Sorgen!"
    Very nice, Sven!! I'm loving it.