Files: Night Lozenge camouflage sheet

Night Lozenge camouflage sheet

Rate this File
Uploaded by Bedlam - 11-23-2010
Author Author John Roberts
File Size File Size 276.3 KB
Downloads Downloads 249
+ Download
This is a PDF layout of 1/144 scale 5-colour lozenge pattern camouflage in the 'Night Dark' colours used on all surfaces of night bombers from late 1917 until the end of the war.

The layout was originally designed to fit Gotha bombers, and two sets of serial numbers are included, from a batch known to have been delivered in this colour scheme. It will also work with AEG and Freidrichshafen bombers.

Print without scaling on decal paper at the highest quality setting your printer will allow.

The layout will fit on one half of an A4 page, allowing you to get two aircraft out of one sheet of decal paper.

There are four areas with the repeating lozenge 'fabric' laid chordwise for use on the wing surfaces. The shorter of these is intended for the outboard sections of the upper surface of the bottom wing. The double row of repeating pattern 'fabric' is for the tailplane.

The small block of random pattern next to the wing surfaces is for the painted wooden inboard sections of the top of the Gotha's lower wing. The other blocks of random pattern will cover the tail fin and fuselage, which were also hand-painted wood.

Images

• Night Lozenge camouflage sheet

Comments

green dragon
12-26-2010 at 12:37
Sweet! My eyeballs hurt just lookin' at it! I've got a Freddy in the works, so I may have to do the overall lozenge. Good to see it can be done right, makes me feel better