Files: Bomber and Support (SOLO)

Bomber and Support (SOLO)

Rate this File
Uploaded by Max Headroom - 10-13-2009
Author Author Unknown
File Size File Size 11.5 KB
Downloads Downloads 548
+ Download
Here's a little scenario for those (like me) who play a lot of solo games, yet want a challenge to not know what your opponent is going to do ('cause you always are your own opponent).

Images

• Bomber and Support (SOLO)

Comments

Max Headroom
10-20-2009 at 00:55
NOTE: The measurements for all planes in this scenario are to and from the centre red dot! Sorry for any inconvenience.
Bruce
05-02-2010 at 11:43
I played this solo scenario and it was fun for sure. I think that I will try to design/create a few similar solo scenarios and will share them with the site.

I note what I think are 2 errors in this scenario and one omission. The 3rd Albatros Turn (10-12 -2) is illegal in that the "10" is a "Stall" and the "12" is an "Immelmann". The illegal manoeuvre rule will not correct this well enough to preserve the defender's plan, so I replaced the "Stall" with a "Straight" and it worked. Same problem with 7-8 Turn transition - a "Stall" manoeuvre illegally followed by an "Immelmann". Again, I replaced the "Stall" with a "Straight" and it worked well.

The omission is that the complete model name of the Albatros is missing. I used an Albatros D. Va which worked well, but it also works adequately (but less well in my opinion) using an Albatros D. III - both manoeuvre decks are almost identical except for AC speeds.
Xron Almighty
03-09-2011 at 17:49
@ Bruce
Maybe the Immelmann's are split S's. I know alttitude rules arn't in use but we can let it slide IF it betters the scenario.