Ares Games

Conversation Between richard m schwab and bumblie3

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Rich,
    I'm back, all stapled together and working fine. I don't do DOW :-D but I've got several 1/144 aircraft, if you or anyone you know might be interested?
    P47d Airfix mini kit (unassembled), Nakajima ki-84 Hayate, F6F Hellcat Brit D-Day markings, A6M2 Zero type 11/21 grey red roundels, P51d Mustang 'Old Crow',-51fd M, , ustang bloody nosre fw 190 a-8, A6M3 Zero type 22 dark grey, yellow leading wing edges red roundel, plus unassembled kit for a Warhawk with Tiger Squdron chinese national roundel.

My latest purchase was a Metal P47c in 1/200. I thought it was pretty nice. Here is a link to some pics. My photography doesn't do it justice. Now I have to drill a hole in its tum so I can mount it on a Litko base. Next I have to find the stats for it. Doing it the hard way, again.....
    http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/577047938pbhTGH

Bye for now,

John.
  2. See if you remember this line. " Keep asking them for bed pans, it drives them crazy". Al the best.
    Rich
  3. Hi Richard, as requested I have added you as a wingman. I'm off to hospital 24th March, and depending whether they manage keyhole surgery or have to unzip me, I will be in for anything from 1 to 5 weeks, so if you can't contact me for a while, please don't think I'm ignoring you. All the best, John.
  4. John I have not seen your name in a while. everything O.K. ?

Rich
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4