Junkrs Ju.87 Stuka

Unknown Dates

WGS Series 7
    F4U Corsair
    Lockheed P-38F/L Lightning
    Nakajima Ki.44-IIb e Ki.44-IIc
    Messerschmitt Me.410
  • Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • 2017 Lend-Lease Fundraiser Round 1

This is the second fundraiser to help raise money to send our first North American 2017 Lend-Lease participant, Jager (Karl), over to the Doncaster Wings of Glory convention in the UK.

Each $5.00 donation via the form below will give you one entry into a drawing for a brand new, still sealed from the factory, Nexus Wings of War WWII Deluxe Set. This set has not been in production since 2009 and is extremely rare to find even in a used condition.

The Deluxe Set contains 4 miniatures that you can only get in this set. They are:

• Supermarine Spitfire Mk.I Pilot Officer Alan Wright 92 Squadron Royal Air Force
    • Grumman FM-1 Wildcat Lieutenant (JG) Earl H. Steiger VC-13 USS Core (CVE-13) US Marine Corps
    • Messerschmitt Bf 109 E-3 Feldwebel Erhardt Pankratz 6.(SCHL)/LG2 Luftwaffe
    • Mitsubishi A6M2 Reisen Kokutaicho Iyozo Fujita 341 Kokutai Dai-Nippon Teikoku Kaigun Koku Hombu

With the up coming release of the Battle of Britain miniatures, two of them exclusive miniatures would be a great addition to your games!

This round of fundraising is closed, the winner will be announced soon!
  • Recent Posts

Tokhuah

Series 7 preliminary lineup.

Exactly. There is a different focus around WWII between the US and European markets that needs attention. For example, there was a disconnect around

Tokhuah Today, 11:36 Go to last post
    ReducedAirFact

If we had a WIKI...

Ah, thanks for clarifying. Yes, that's one of the things I'm hoping to improve: today the stats are in this file, the miniatures list is over here,

ReducedAirFact Today, 09:51 Go to last post
    mikeemagnus

Bit short notice but...

Thanks for the heads up Steve - re Portillo - what can I say!!!!!

mikeemagnus Today, 09:43 Go to last post
    samuelvimes

Cant Z.506 versione da soccorso.

Modello da edicola ridipinto del Cant Z.506 da soccorso. In dotazione alle squadriglie di idrosoccorso era totalmente disarmatao, in teoria le grosse

samuelvimes Today, 09:43 Go to last post
    mikeemagnus

100 Years Ago Today

Bon Voyage Chris - Up up and away Thanks for the post.

mikeemagnus Today, 09:40 Go to last post
    samuelvimes

10 settembre Evento Wings of Glory

La WWII la facciamo al mattino, quando siamo pių freschi e ci ricordiamo meglio le regole particolari.
    Il mischione WWI č meglio al,pomeriggio,

samuelvimes Today, 09:39 Go to last post
    Bobsalt

Greetings from a New Guy in Dayton, OH

Do you all ever have any weekend sessions? I was thinking of going to the air museum and thought I might be able to game on Saturday and go to the museum

Bobsalt Today, 09:10 Go to last post
    Guntruck

Bit short notice but...

... at 10pm tonight there is the start of a series on the Spanish Civil War on Quest Channel. It's supposed to have colour (or colourised) footage of

Guntruck Today, 08:14 Go to last post
    FLt Brown

New repaint

Hi all
    Well it has been a long time coming but I got some new Nieuport 17's and have finished my second aircraft.

Regards Kev

FLt Brown Today, 07:40 Go to last post
    matt56

What's On Your Workbench -- July 2017

Finally finished my Shapeways Felixstowe F2 (early version) yesterday - decals from Rob at 1/144 arrived Thursday so I was able to add those and give

matt56 Today, 07:11 Go to last post
    Old guy

DUNKIRK!! GO SEE IT

Only saw it once , but can definitely recommend it a great movie. Was surprised at the number of young women/girls that went to see it, at lest they didn't

Old guy Today, 06:31 Go to last post
    brdavis

If we had a WIKI...

Sorry, I meant that the wingsofwar.org forum is very difficult to search. Some have suggested that a wiki isn't needed because we have so much information

brdavis Today, 06:10 Go to last post
    Marechallannes

Exactly what I think.

Those iconic US planes P38 and Vought F4U Corsair will get us some new impulses from the US Market.

Marechallannes Today, 05:45 Go to last post
    Carl_Brisgamer

I have to disagree Dan. I believe one of the strengths of Wings of Glory is the game lends itself easily to campaign play. A big hole in the mid-war

Carl_Brisgamer Today, 05:35 Go to last post
    Mad Charly

10 settembre Evento Wings of Glory

Cioa a Tutti.

Volevo fare un punto della situazione per tutti i piloti in volo (al lavoro) e a terra (in vacanza).

Mi sembra

Mad Charly Today, 02:55 Go to last post
    Spring-Chicken

The Other Partizan.

If John is running one of his most excellent WGS games in the afternoon then I'll drop by for a game.

Spring-Chicken Today, 02:37 Go to last post
    Dan-Sam

My oppinion is that it will be better to stick to BoB or Late war, but have all of them available all the time. IMHO we need the most Russian planes.

Dan-Sam Today, 02:32 Go to last post
    Mad Charly

Pomilio PE.

Molto bello Roberto

Stay Tuned

Carlo

PS mi fa piacere risentirti Beppe tutto

Mad Charly Today, 02:30 Go to last post
    Hedeby

100 Years Ago Today

Right, I had better keep this short and sweet as its chocs away and wheels up in only a few hours...

23rd July 1917

Hedeby Today, 01:18 Go to last post
    ReducedAirFact

If we had a WIKI...

There are probably two good reasons search wasn't doing much when you tried it:

1. I only had a handful of pages up and working at the time, so

ReducedAirFact Today, 01:01 Go to last post
    Carl_Brisgamer

In my opinion the next thing Ares needs to do is fill the massive holes in the WW2 order of battle. From early 1941 (Messerschmitt Bf 109E-4) to late

Carl_Brisgamer Today, 00:58 Go to last post
    Hedeby

New player in Kentucky

Welcome aboard from a wet and dreary North of England

Hedeby Today, 00:42 Go to last post
    Tokhuah

Ares will need to balance between what new players and ones who have collections want, and more importantly, will want to purchase. If they do only one

Tokhuah Today, 00:04 Go to last post
    flash

Wooden Wonder

Very nice, sounds like...Victory !

flash Today, 00:04 Go to last post
    Carl_Brisgamer

Yes indeed. The RAAF Wirraways and Boomerangs marked targets and RNZAF Corsairs delivered the strike packets.

Carl_Brisgamer Yesterday, 23:52 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors