Junkrs Ju.87 Stuka

Unknown Dates

WGS Series 7
    F4U Corsair
    Lockheed P-38F/L Lightning
    Nakajima Ki.44-IIb e Ki.44-IIc
    Messerschmitt Me.410
  • Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • Colbatman Memorial Raffle

As many of you know, on July 2nd of this year, we lost one of our Australian pilots, Colbatman. The Col, as he was called by friends and fellow pilots, was an active member of his local gaming group and promoted not only playing Wings of Glory, but also the hobby side of the game with painting many planes. Before his passing, the Col selected two of his lovingly painted and rigged Shapeways planes to be raffled off in his memory. Here in the very near future his surviving wife will be moving so that she can be closer to their son. As we all know, moving always comes with extra financial expenses and the funds raised here could really help the Col’s family out.

In honor of his request, it is with fond thoughts and a heavy heart that I post the Colbatman Memorial Raffle. This raffle will have two groups of prizes.

The first group in concludes a Caudron F-40 in Belgian colours with its unique "grinning skull" nose art plus a Vickers FB 5 "gunbus" in CDL British finish.
    As you can see both models are rigged to Col's excellent standard.

This group of prizes will be awarded to one lucky winner.

The next group of prizes, one each of the Wings of War RAF R.E. 8 miniatures, was graciously donated by 7eat51 and will be awarded to a second winner.

Everyone that enters the raffle will be awarded the Colbatman Memorial Medal to proudly display on their profile page and each of their posts.

Please use the Paypal drop down and button below to purchase the raffle tickets. Each ticket is $5 and you can purchase as many tickets as you like.

Blue Skies Col.

This raffle is now closed and the winner will be drawn later today!
  • Recent Posts

Baxter

Wings of Glory

It occurred to me (probably later than to others) that maybe we need Wings of Glory business cards to hand out at Conventions or games events. We could

Baxter Today, 19:22 Go to last post
    OldGuy59

Tripods & Triplanes - An invasion from Mars

Kev,
    I don't think they have that yet. There has been a rules update for playtesters, so it is still in the playtesting/balancing phase.

OldGuy59 Today, 19:16 Go to last post
    OldGuy59

WANTED

Sam,
    Yes, the paper option is not for everyone. Perhaps only for the insanely desperate, or thoroughly underchallenged.

OldGuy59 Today, 19:13 Go to last post
    Dog of War

Wings of Glory WW1 & WW2 participation games at Briscon 28-30 April 2017

Although the event has long passed (I was too busy with uni studies to forage on forums in the last month or so, was hidden in a cave....), it is great

Dog of War Today, 18:44 Go to last post
    Canestri10

WANTED

That looks amazing thanks Mike but I'm a through and through Ares purist. I will only ever buy minis they release and nothing outside of that. Dont have

Canestri10 Today, 17:55 Go to last post
    Canestri10

Manchester Murders

Yes it is infuriating when the world tolerates a religion that is based on human fear, force, terror and works. Not only that but letting them into their

Canestri10 Today, 17:53 Go to last post
    Stumptonian

Manchester Murders

Words have I none.
    Emotions have I many.

Thoughts are with all those affected.
    Thanks to all who have helped those in need.

Stumptonian Today, 17:07 Go to last post
    Hedeby

100 Years Ago Today

24th May 1917

Late post tonight - so fingers crossed its not a monstrous one...

Sea War

Atlantic: First

Hedeby Today, 15:55 Go to last post
    Carl_Brisgamer

Whats on your workbench- May 2017

You can order them by email from Dave at aim_schmid@yahoo.com, just ask for 1/200 Bristol Beaufort item code R9-0323.

Carl_Brisgamer Today, 15:55 Go to last post
    BobP

British Army from a USA view!

Watch the movie ZULU and I think that gives you an idea of what is being said. Stay Calm, get scared but stand your ground.

BobP Today, 15:42 Go to last post
    BobP

Tripods & Triplanes - An invasion from Mars

Very nice looking models. Different from the AQMF one so each could compliment each other.

BobP Today, 15:37 Go to last post
    BobP

Huzzah! May 19-21

Great report and photos. Having played is one of your game I am sure all had a wonderful time. Looking forward to FALL IN.

BobP Today, 15:33 Go to last post
    BobP

Checked his site and don't see any Beauforts listed. I do see Blenheims.

BobP Today, 15:27 Go to last post
    Flying Helmut

Timeline for WW2 aircrafts

Handy document, thank you!

Flying Helmut Today, 15:25 Go to last post
    Flying Helmut

Latest Purchase from Tesco

Oh.

Shame.

Still, it's given me a few ideas.

Flying Helmut Today, 15:04 Go to last post
    Flying Helmut

Ailerons, or No Ailerons...................

Thanks, chaps!

I must think on this some more..........................

Flying Helmut Today, 15:01 Go to last post
    NewFlyBoy

Huzzah! May 19-21

Great! I will probably be in an all day Bolt Action tournament on Saturday, but if you are doing anything on Friday or Sunday...I'm in!

NewFlyBoy Today, 13:53 Go to last post
    Dieter W.

Manchester Murders

It infuriates me that people around my age are targeted by these terror groups, and how theses groups act like they will help you by getting rid of all

Dieter W. Today, 13:42 Go to last post
    BobP

Just placed an order with Dave (AIM) which should be in the mail tomorrow. 2 B-29's, 2 more G50's and 2 Ki 21's. They will be on the June workbench.

BobP Today, 13:31 Go to last post
    Timmo UK

Series 3 Reprint details

I was thinking today about the colouring of the Frommhertz DIII. My conjecture is that it was a very pale blue as it appears very light in all the four

Timmo UK Today, 12:50 Go to last post
    redcoon2

Manchester Murders

Horrific news...all of you, your friends, families and those who labor to protect you are all in my prayers these days, including our brothers and sisters

redcoon2 Today, 12:32 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Huzzah! May 19-21

Fall In is on my schedule. I plan on running 3 Wings battles there. Not sure which ones yet. I will post them when I have submitted the games, probably

Teaticket Today, 12:21 Go to last post
    Baxter

Vickers F.B.19

The finish on that rare bird makes it look like one of my JSM balsa models. I quite like it.

Baxter Today, 11:35 Go to last post
    NewFlyBoy

Huzzah! May 19-21

I had such a good time this year, I will make every endeavor to be there again next year...will you be running anything down in Lancaster for Fall In

NewFlyBoy Today, 11:35 Go to last post
    Flying Officer Kyte

Shorts Seaplane

Don't bother Mike.
    If I find anything totally irrelevant I generally move it for you with a redirect for a few days.
    Rob.

Flying Officer Kyte Today, 11:33 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors