Junkrs Ju.87 Stuka

Unknown Dates

WGS Series 7
    F4U Corsair
    Lockheed P-38F/L Lightning
    Nakajima Ki.44-IIb e Ki.44-IIc
    Messerschmitt Me.410
  • Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • 2014 Lend-Lease Raffle - Two - Battle of Britain

It's only fitting that with our Lend-Lease member coming from Germany, that we showcase the Battle of Britain in one of the raffles. If you prefer to fly for the Brits in these missions, just hop in any of the four fighters below to defend the home land:

Bader

Wright

Falkowski

Vybiral

Now, for those of you that prefer to make the long flight across the Channel before engaging the enemy with limited fuel supplies, we have these German fighters for you to fly....

Pankratz

Molders

Balthasa

Schupp

And since no BoB campaign would be complete with out bombing missions, we also have these for your flying pleasure...

Stuka

Stab.KG53

All 10, that's right 10, of these miniatures are brand new. For those of you that spotted the original Deluxe Set 109 and Spitfire minis in those pictures, they are new as well with sealed decks (donated to the cause by Sven personally!). So, unless Ares offers these two planes in the future as part of a WGS Duel Pack (and I've not heard anything on that as of yet), this might be one of the few chances you have to acquire these rare minis!

Total retail value of this raffle (if you could actually buy these planes at retail!) is $125.00
    Each ticket costs $5.00 and you can buy as many tickets as you like.
    Raffle will end on: 31 March 2014

Funds are being raised to bringing Marechallannes over for Origins 2014 as this years Lend-Lease member.

This raffle has finished.
  • Recent Posts

Chris Maes

Reporting for duty

Welcome from Michigan.

Chris Maes Today, 18:30 Go to last post
    clipper1801

"Navalized" FW190

Quim sent me a great link to a very accurate card model at 1/200" scale and I printed it out onto foam board, it resides in the elve's realm, helms

clipper1801 Today, 17:49 Go to last post
    ptownhiker

Tank Farm 17

Bob, thanks for sharing these pictures. Jodi and I didn't make it out there this year. Our friend Deb told us that some of the grass caught fire from

ptownhiker Today, 17:43 Go to last post
    BobP

Tank Farm 17

Neil My MOS was O5H, Morse Intercept Operator. 11 years sitting what we called a rack, 2 R390 radios and at first a MILL (typewriter) then a KSR

BobP Today, 15:56 Go to last post
    Rebel

Game Plus Products: Pluck Foam Tray?

You might have a look at KR Multicase for some ideas from their custom Wings of Glory trays.

Rebel Today, 15:54 Go to last post
    Rebel

"Navalized" FW190

Many,many years ago I bought the plans of the Graf Zeppelin. It was a full hull floating model, can't remember the actual scale but it was fairly big.

Rebel Today, 15:50 Go to last post
    Skafloc

Sunderland Mania!

They haven't won a game yet so will probably be going down yet again. A true amphibian football club.

(Sorry Paul couldn't resist)

Skafloc Today, 15:46 Go to last post
    Skafloc

Doncaster 2018

That is 19 up to now.

Skafloc Today, 15:41 Go to last post
    Skafloc

WW1 Mk.II Torpedo.

For demo/participation games perhaps deciding before hand how many torp hits will sink the ship or draw damage chits and play test average chit scores

Skafloc Today, 15:37 Go to last post
    Skafloc

Tank Farm 17

Having been in the signals platoon for 20 of my 22 years regular service, a signals instructor for 18 of those 20 and a dab hand at TG procedure working

Skafloc Today, 15:31 Go to last post
    clipper1801

100 Years Ago Today

Zeppelins? Did someone mention Zeppelins?

clipper1801 Today, 15:21 Go to last post
    clipper1801

"Navalized" FW190

So, one more reason to get back on the Graf Zeppelin aircraft carrier project! Too bad I haven't recently done some work with foam board . . . : )

clipper1801 Today, 15:18 Go to last post
    Jager

WW1 Mk.II Torpedo.

Well, now it's time to rethink the whole thing.
    glad I have until June for the next one.
    Karl

Jager Today, 15:11 Go to last post
    RCastro

Game Plus Products: Pluck Foam Tray?

http://us.battlefoam.com/wings-of-wa...-planes-bfl-1/
    http://us.battlefoam.com/wings-of-wa...lanes-bfl-1-5/

RCastro Today, 15:06 Go to last post
    Jager

A Lancaster for Theo

Looks like the elves follow to the third generation
    A wonder build for a lucky grandson.

Karl

Jager Today, 15:02 Go to last post
    Hedeby

100 Years Ago Today

25th February 1917

ZEPPELIN RAIDS !!

This Zeppelin raid, aimed at the Midlands and North of England, came while

Hedeby Today, 14:57 Go to last post
    BobP

Fall In 3-5 Nov.

Someday you have to get my B-29's flying. I enjoyed the game I was in at COLD WARS so look forward to playing in any you run.

BobP Today, 14:54 Go to last post
    csadn

"Navalized" FW190

Discussion in the Mk. II Torpedo thread got me to wondering: How effective a carrier-based aircraft would the FW190 have been?

Looking

csadn Today, 14:51 Go to last post
    csadn

WW1 Mk.II Torpedo.

Belt armor's effectiveness varies with ship design -- I recall one of the many faults Russian pre-dreadnoughts suffered from was the belt armor being

csadn Today, 14:48 Go to last post
    Baxter

Feisty Frogs

Thanks for that comment Windy. I did not have a photo of the collision and had forgotten about the contribution of the Breuget 14. Too busy burying the

Baxter Today, 14:37 Go to last post
    Flying Officer Kyte

Draken balloon

Dino, the trucks are either the balloon winch trucks or the Flack trucks. To destroy them just use the same points system as for the AA cards.

Flying Officer Kyte Today, 14:35 Go to last post
    BobP

Tank Farm 17

Just checked and found this

the Q codes were originally used in Morse code transmissions to shorten lengthy phrases and were followed by

BobP Today, 14:30 Go to last post
    csadn

That Left A Mark...

I doubt anyone was in position to get video -- if memory serves: They use the same starting procedure as the Unlimiteds, which puts the "start line"

csadn Today, 14:28 Go to last post
    BobP

Tank Farm 17

As you said QRK is readability not signal strength. Signal strength (QSA) and readability (QRK) are different things. YR signal strength may be good but

BobP Today, 14:18 Go to last post
    Aardvark1430

Doncaster Con - Class of 2017

ditto that
    cheers,
    Guus

Aardvark1430 Today, 13:49 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors