Ares Games

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Polish-Soviet War II

While not a lot has happened on this front in terms of getting aircraft painted, I was able to grab a Sopwith Camel repaint that camelbeagle picked up I believe from an eBay purchase (if the Camel in the picture was painted by one of the members of this forum, please let me know!). I know of at least one Camel in the Kościuszko Squadron that was brought in by one of the British members of the unit, however the artwork I have seen has the squadron insignia closer towards the tail, and does not ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  2. The Polish-Soviet War Project

Yeah, I need an intervention as I have plenty of projects to work on, but this one intrigues me. At one time I was going to do a 1792 Russian-Polish War project in 15mm, but alas the company that started making the figures never released more than a few packs, and the project withered on the vine. But as part of that project I read a bio on Andrzej Tadeusz Bonawentura Kościuszko and ...
  3. Table Top Flights

Name:  20230715_071016.jpg
Views: 25149
Size:  69.0 KB
    The planes come labeled in ziplock style bags

I received my order from Table Top Flights the other day. Table Top Flights? Member mikejr74 is offering planes for a heck of a great price and they are very clean prints. The range is rather large, with both 1:144 World War One and 1:200 World War Two aircraft available. I'll leave it to him to post more about his products, but I am very happy with the quality of the prints and the service. I sent ...