Ares Games

Most Popular Blogs

1. The Kindness of Strangers - Chapter 5 – September Blood

[B][I]September 3, 1939[/I][/B]

Joaquim arrived late August at my doorstep. I was surprised. "What are you doing here, my friend?" "Trying to enter Soviet Union", he said with a tired voice. I nodded. "But now that's unimportant. You must get me to fly with you Polish", he continued in a harsh voice. I was surprised again. "Why?" I gave him a drink. "Don't you understand, Andrzej?! They're coming." "The German?" He laughed. ...
  2. Wings of War and Glory - Chapter 8: Dangerous Dance

[B][I]December 28, 1915[/I][/B]

[I]Night is falling. I'm tired of guarding my plane. It's cold and I'm shaking for hours. Finally the truck arrives. Thorsten, Tobias and Sven jump from it. Thorsten grabs my arm with friendship and a big smile in his face. "When the soldier you sent arrived at the 'drome and told us you were here and well we almost kissed him." I laughed loud. "Help me load the remains of the plane and let's get to the mess. I'm starving." [/I] ...
  3. Wings of War and Glory - Interlude 5: Dangerous Waltz

[B][I]January 3, 1916[/I][/B]

"What are you doing, you stupid man?!" "Listening to a waltz, Rita?!" "I'm not talking about this moment!" "What are you talking about, then?" "About being shot down!" "I've crash-landed, i wasn't shot down... Do you want to dance?" "No! Call it what you want. You've been very sick and in the next flight you take you're shot down! Isn't that stupid?" "Crash-landed, Rita. Don't ...
  4. The Kindness of Strangers - Chapter 7 - A Myth That Was True

[B][I]June 4, 1940[/I][/B]

[I]"So... you are saying that there were P-40's in France in June?" "Yes. P-40's B. I've flown one." "No way! The French Armée de l'Air only had P-36's Hawks from the Americans." "Well... They had a few P-40's and never learned that they had them." "Good Lord. One more of your stories, Joaquim?!" "Yes, Dave, one more. And I have a Pole friend... if he's still alive... who can confirm it. He flew one ...
  5. Summer Con 2014 Part III

09:00 am – we met for breakfast at the Botel Restaurant. Two cups of coffee, bread and sausage will strengthen us for the last battles.

We prepared for the Stalingrad mission, hosted by Kubajs and Dan-Sam.

Jelena and Kancelot were sitting in front of the table, looking at the battlefield.

From left to right: Kubajs, Dan-Sam, Andrzej, Thomatchef

Updated 04-08-2015 at 11:27 by Marechallannes

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast