Ares Games

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Glory Blog: Entry number 34

by , 09-27-2015 at 14:11 (Wings of Glory WW2: WGS Blog.)
    Entry number 34 starts with a big [B]Happy Birthday to the Lady Wife [/B](Mazzle) for today - September 27th 2015. As this was her first birthday since we started playing Wings of Glory ... She got a WW2 / WGS aircraft as a present! The photo at the end of this Glory Blog entry shows what she is now the proud owner of. It was one of two[B] Grumman Martlet Mk IIIs [/B]I bought recently for reworking to carry different Ident codes: The Official Wings of War :minis: carries H. In addition we now have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  2. Glory Blog: Entry number 33

by , 09-22-2015 at 09:46 (Wings of Glory WW2: WGS Blog.)
    [url]http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/album.php?albumid=3493[/url]

What an amazing weekend[B] DONCASTER 2015 [/B]has been. Just see the photos above for more as to why. These come from the Saturday (September 19th 2015) where the Lady Wife [B]Mazzle[/B] and I played in the [I]WGF Five a Side [/I]game in the morning and the [I]WGS Lancaster Run [/I]game in the afternoon. In the WGF game both of us were flying [B]Albatrosses of the Central Powers [/B]... Caught live on camera was the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Glory Blog: Entry number 32

by , 09-08-2015 at 10:09 (Wings of Glory WW2: WGS Blog.)
    [B]With the venture almost complete [/B](one aircraft to go) the [I]Wings of War dive bombers [/I]exploded their way into action today in a 2 hour 30 minute Solitaire extravaganza where they were opposed by some of the nastiest FLAK and AA guns I have used to defend a ground target so far. The scenario extended from yesterday's [B]Avro Vulcan B.2[/B] action which involved[I] XH560 [/I](which now thanks to Mike - OldGuy59 is now my custom avatar) being hit by ground fire and having to recover to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Glory Blog: Entry number 31

by , 09-07-2015 at 01:33 (Wings of Glory WW2: WGS Blog.)
    [FONT=Fixedsys]DATE: 06SEP15 MSG READS: Vulcan crew at Boddington to get off the Aerodrome and get an early night ready for 07SEP15 Operation LAST TRAIN. The disused sweet factory on the Chesterfield Road is the mock target which the Vulcan must hit using a full complement of practice bombs. Judging by last efforts on O'Neills II live target this assignment should not be difficult but is still there to maintain a decent standard of combat readiness :MSG ENDS:[/FONT]

As [B]Avro Vulcan ...

Updated 09-08-2015 at 10:10 by Tonx (Typo! / Unable to add photograph?)

Categories
    Uncategorized