Ares Games

Most Popular Blogs

1. The Kindness of Strangers WW2 Campaign - Prologue 1 (A Polished Entry)

[B][I]May 24, 1940[/I][/B]

"Are you telling me that you've fought in the Armée de l'Air and now you want to join the Royal Air Force. Is that it?" "Yes sir. That's exactly what I'm saying." "Have you abandoned the Armée de l'Air? Are you just another rat abandoning the ship when it is sinking?" "No sir. The French don't have fighters enough for them to fly so they let me go with all the other "etrangéres"." "They did? But they ...

Updated 12-29-2013 at 13:49 by Blackronin

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Kindness of Strangers WW2 Campaign - Chapter 1 - A Target in Dunkirk

[B][I]May 28, 1940[/I][/B]

"Pilot Officer Franciszek!" "Yes, Flying Officer Kyte?" "Squadron Leader Barrie Heath gave me permission to take you in my section and we must hurry and get to the briefing room." "Thank you, sir. Are we going on a sortie?" "On a sortie Franciszek?! We'll bloody go on too many sorties these next days." "Right sir."

[IMG]http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i395/Bayushiseni/The%20Kindness%20of%20Strangers%20Campaign/Chapter%201%20-%20A%20target%20in%20Dunkirk/AtargetinDunkirkSc101.jpg[/IMG] ...
  3. The Kindness of Strangers WW2 Campaign - Prologue 4 (A Spanish Tale)

[B][I]May 29, 1940[/I][/B]

"So, Joachim, is this your real name?" "Joaquim..." "Joaquim?" "Yes. Joaquim Ferreira." "So you are a Portuguese?" "Yes." "Not a Polish?" "No." "So why being a Polish?" "A draft RAF sergeant decided my nationality." "Really? Why?" "I don't know, Kyte... Probably..." Don't call me Kyte, call me David." "David Kyte?" "David ...
  4. The Kindness of Strangers WW2 Campaign - Chapter 4 – 3000 or More - Part 1

[B][I]May 30, 1940[/I][/B]

[I]"C'mon lad! Up we go! Take out that wet clothes and roll this blanket around yourself." "Than-thank you." "Don't talk for now. You're shaking. Drink this. I was saving it for when we dock at Dover but you can have it." "Thanks. The German?..." "Gone home, my lad. Those who survived... You boys were angels up there." "Thanks..." "Where are you from?" "Por... Por... Poland." ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Kindness of Strangers WW2 Campaign - Chapter 4 – 3000 or More - Part 2

[B][I]May 30, 1940[/I][/B]
    [I]
    "Dover! I thought we wouldn't make it." "How can I get back to my aerodrome?" "We'll see to it, don't you worry." Thank you, Captain." "No my boy. Thank you. If you weren't up there we wouldn't make it. Those Stukas are merciless." "I'm happy to be of help." "Your clothes are already dry. You can dress them. An Infantry Captain named Stewart wants to speak with you before you leave." "Very ...
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast