Ares Games

Blackronin

1. The Kindness of Strangers WW2 Campaign - Chapter 4 – 3000 or More - Part 2

[B][I]May 30, 1940[/I][/B]
    [I]
    "Dover! I thought we wouldn't make it." "How can I get back to my aerodrome?" "We'll see to it, don't you worry." Thank you, Captain." "No my boy. Thank you. If you weren't up there we wouldn't make it. Those Stukas are merciless." "I'm happy to be of help." "Your clothes are already dry. You can dress them. An Infantry Captain named Stewart wants to speak with you before you leave." "Very ...
  2. The Kindness of Strangers WW2 Campaign - Chapter 4 – 3000 or More - Part 1

[B][I]May 30, 1940[/I][/B]

[I]"C'mon lad! Up we go! Take out that wet clothes and roll this blanket around yourself." "Than-thank you." "Don't talk for now. You're shaking. Drink this. I was saving it for when we dock at Dover but you can have it." "Thanks. The German?..." "Gone home, my lad. Those who survived... You boys were angels up there." "Thanks..." "Where are you from?" "Por... Por... Poland." ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Kindness of Strangers WW2 Campaign - Prologue 4 (A Spanish Tale)

[B][I]May 29, 1940[/I][/B]

"So, Joachim, is this your real name?" "Joaquim..." "Joaquim?" "Yes. Joaquim Ferreira." "So you are a Portuguese?" "Yes." "Not a Polish?" "No." "So why being a Polish?" "A draft RAF sergeant decided my nationality." "Really? Why?" "I don't know, Kyte... Probably..." Don't call me Kyte, call me David." "David Kyte?" "David ...
  4. The Kindness of Strangers WW2 Campaign - Chapter 1 - A Target in Dunkirk

[B][I]May 28, 1940[/I][/B]

"Pilot Officer Franciszek!" "Yes, Flying Officer Kyte?" "Squadron Leader Barrie Heath gave me permission to take you in my section and we must hurry and get to the briefing room." "Thank you, sir. Are we going on a sortie?" "On a sortie Franciszek?! We'll bloody go on too many sorties these next days." "Right sir."

[IMG]http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i395/Bayushiseni/The%20Kindness%20of%20Strangers%20Campaign/Chapter%201%20-%20A%20target%20in%20Dunkirk/AtargetinDunkirkSc101.jpg[/IMG] ...
  5. Wings of War and Glory - Chapter 6: Preparatory Attack

[B][I]November 3, 1915[/I][/B]

"Oberleutnant Joachim Lisbon! The British and French are preparing a major offensive! They are sending every plane they have to bomb tactical targets. Take off and protect the railroad station north of our airfield." "Jawohl Rittmeister Schlesinger!" "Take only one wingman. Your other pilot must join Leutnant Bergmann and defend our airfield while we are away. Who will you take?" "I'll take Neumann, Rittmeister." ...

Updated 02-07-2014 at 17:02 by Blackronin

Categories
    Uncategorized