Ares Games

Marechallannes

1. Origins Lend Lease 2014 – Day 1

I slept well and ignored the 6 hour time zone difference to the Central European time.

07:00 am woke up in the hotel room with a nice view on the Columbus highways.

07:20 am Keith and Riley picked Randy & me up for the breakfast

Updated 07-04-2014 at 21:18 by Marechallannes

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Origins Lend Lease 2014 – the Arrival

Here is a short report of my impressions of the Origins game fair 2014 in Columbus Ohio.

It was a great honor and an unforgettable experience to meet so many forum members in person.

The friendliness, generosity and courteously of the people I met there left me many times speechless.

03:00 am Left home with wife by car and drove to Munich airport the next 1,5 hours.

First information at the Air France check in counter was: No direct connection ...

Updated 06-23-2014 at 13:04 by Marechallannes

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Summer Con 2014 Part III

09:00 am – we met for breakfast at the Botel Restaurant. Two cups of coffee, bread and sausage will strengthen us for the last battles.

We prepared for the Stalingrad mission, hosted by Kubajs and Dan-Sam.

Jelena and Kancelot were sitting in front of the table, looking at the battlefield.

From left to right: Kubajs, Dan-Sam, Andrzej, Thomatchef

Updated 04-08-2015 at 11:27 by Marechallannes

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Summer Con 2014 Part II

08:00 am – the bell of my cell phone ringed and I woke up in a good condition.

08:30 am - A knock on the door of Thomatchef’s room, a meeting with Andrzej on the floor and we had fast breakfast in the hotel’s restaurant.

We were ready for the main battle day.

On the way to the Con. Tramway line 22 brought us directly to Ladinek’s ...

Updated 04-07-2015 at 11:17 by Marechallannes

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Summer Con 2014 Part I

Like the two years before I arrived from Nürnberg with an Expressbus and entered Prague Main Station at noon.

Bought a 24 h ticket for the public transport and went to the Botel Racek, a hotel boat on the Moldau or Vlatava river.

After a meal in a nearby Chinese fast food restaurant and a “welcome to Prague beer”, I entered the quarterdeck of the hotel boat ...

Updated 06-04-2014 at 06:11 by Marechallannes

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast