Ares Games

Marechallannes

1. Prague SummerCon 2016 Part I

Friday 22th April 2016

This is the report of Prague Summer Con 2016, a very special event because I met many new gamers, long know forumers I never met in person and old friends.

09:10 am We met at Nürnberg main station and took our reserved seats in the bus. Mario had filled his backpack with six bottle of Mönchshof beer for the thirst and I had the little ...

Updated 04-27-2016 at 23:54 by Marechallannes

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. General inspection of the Opole wing. Day 3

For the last day of my trip to Poland, Andrzej organized a trip to Breslau with another secret mission on the way.

The house of the Richthofen family in Swidnica/Schweidnitz:

A private Person placed a memorial stone in the garden:

Manfred Frh. v. Richthofen + 21.April 1918

Updated 01-16-2016 at 00:56 by Marechallannes

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. General inspection of the Opole wing. Day 2

After a good sleep, I woke up in the morning and the good spirit of the Opole HQ served us a wonderful rich breakfast to be fit for a trip to Krakau, the old cultural capital city of Poland.
    On our way, Andrzej left the road for a first secret mission target. In the town of Otmice/Ottmütz he showed me the remains of a former Luftwaffe airfield.

Updated 12-09-2015 at 23:16 by Marechallannes

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. General inspection of the Opole wing. Day 1

Since the very first Wings of Glory Summer Con in 2012, my friend and wingman Andrzej, the „Nightbomber“ invited me for a stay in Poland. After a long term planning I arrived the morning Dec. 4th in Kepa/Opole for a 3 day inspection of the Opole Wing

A European Union Flag marked Nightbombers HQ. A promising blue sky was over Upper Silesia.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Summer Con 2015 Part III

Sunday 17th May 2015

09:35 am:
    Arrived in time I started to setup my nightbombing mission. Four Lancasters, one Mosquito and handful German nightfighters waited for their first official mission.

Nightbomber commanded one of the black Bf.110. Exactly the same plane that Keith had at Origins 2014. Markus commanded the second black Bf.110. I had one with a shark ...

Updated 05-22-2015 at 06:06 by Marechallannes

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast