Ares Games

WW2 American Aircraft

1. F-Toys pre-painted B17G (Flying Fortress) (1). I replaced all the guns & arieals with brass rod, and inserted a  brass rod into the base so it can...
  2. F-Toys pre-painted B17G (Flying Fortress) (2). I replaced all the guns & arieals with brass rod, and inserted a  brass rod into the base so it can...
  3. F-Toys pre-painted B17G (Flying Fortress) (3). I replaced all the guns & arieals with brass rod, and inserted a  brass rod into the base so it can...
  4. F-Toys pre-painted B17G (Flying Fortress) (4). I replaced all the guns & arieals with brass rod, and inserted a  brass rod into the base so it can...
  5. F-Toys pre-painted B17G (Flying Fortress) (51). I replaced all the guns & arieals with brass rod, and inserted a  brass rod into the base so it can...
  6. Academy P38L (Lightning) (1). Quite a basic scratch build model, very much a "no frills" kit, not like the models produced by Sweet. After I built...
  7. Academy P38L (Lightning) (2). Quite a basic scratch build model, very much a "no frills" kit, not like the models produced by Sweet. After I built...
  8. Academy P38L (Lightning) (3). Quite a basic scratch build model, very much a "no frills" kit, not like the models produced by Sweet. After I built...
  9. Academy P38L (Lightning) (4). Quite a basic scratch build model, very much a "no frills" kit, not like the models produced by Sweet. After I built...
  10. 21 Century Toys pre-painted SBD5 (Dauntless) (1). I replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  11. 21 Century Toys pre-painted SBD5 (Dauntless) (2). I replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  12. 21 Century Toys pre-painted SBD5 (Dauntless) (3). I replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  13. 21 Century Toys pre-painted SBD5 (Dauntless) (4). I replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  14. 21 Century Toys pre-painted F6F-5 (Hellcat) (1). I replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  15. 21 Century Toys pre-painted F6F-5 (Hellcat) (2). I replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  16. 21 Century Toys pre-painted F6F-5 (Hellcat) (3). I replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  17. 21 Century Toys pre-painted F6F-5 (Hellcat) (4). Minis making a flyby.
  18. Bandai pre-painted P51D (Mustang) (2). I replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the flight...
  19. 21 Century Toys pre-painted P51D (Mustang) (2). I replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  20. 21 Century Toys pre-painted P51D (Mustang) (3). I replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  21. 21 Century Toys and pre-painted P51D (Mustang) (4). Minis making a flyby.
  22. Bandai pre-painted P40N (Warhawk) (1). I replaced the aerial with brass rod, and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the flight...
  23. Bandai pre-painted P40N (Warhawk) (2). I replaced the aerial with brass rod, and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the flight...
  24. Bandai pre-painted P40N (Warhawk) (3). I replaced the aerial with brass rod, and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the flight...
  25. Bandai pre-painted P40N (Warhawk) (4). I replaced the aerial with brass rod, and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the flight...
Showing photos 1 to 25 of 25