Ares Games

WW1 Axis minis

1. WOW Albatros D.Va Jentsch Re-paint into Ltn Werner Voss (6) I was really happy with this repaint until Nexus brought the same paint scheme out for...
  2. WOW Albatros D.Va Jentsch Re-paint into Ltn Werner Voss (7) I was really happy with this repaint until Nexus brought the same paint scheme out for...
  3. WOW Albatros D.Va Jentsch Re-paint into Ltn Werner Voss (8) I was really happy with this repaint until Nexus brought the same paint scheme out for...
  4. WOW UFAGs (1)
  5. WOW UFAGs (2)
  6. WOW UFAGs (3)
  7. WOW Fokker D.VII Schafer Re-paint into Ltn d R Carl Degelow of Jasta 40 (7)
  8. WOW Albatros D.Va Jentsch Re-paint into Ltn Werner Voss (5) I was really happy with this repaint until Nexus brought the same paint scheme out for...
  9. WOW Albatros D.Va Jentsch Re-paint into Ltn Werner Voss (4) I was really happy with this repaint until Nexus brought the same paint scheme out for...
  10. WOW Albatros D.Va Jentsch Re-paint into Ltn Werner Voss (3) I was really happy with this repaint until Nexus brought the same paint scheme out for...
  11. WOW Albatros D.Va Jentsch Re-paint into Ltn Werner Voss (2) I was really happy with this repaint until Nexus brought the same paint scheme out for...
  12. WOW Albatros D.Va Jentsch Re-paint into Ltn Werner Voss (1) I was really happy with this repaint until Nexus brought the same paint scheme out for...
  13. WOW Fokker D.VII Schafer Re-paint into Ltn d R Carl Degelow of Jasta 40 (6)
  14. WOW Fokker D.VII Schafer Re-paint into Ltn d R Carl Degelow of Jasta 40 (5)
  15. WOW Fokker D.VII Schafer Re-paint into Ltn d R Carl Degelow of Jasta 40 (4)
  16. WOW Fokker D.VII Schafer Re-paint into Ltn d R Carl Degelow of Jasta 40 (3)
  17. WOW Fokker D.VII Schafer Re-paint into Ltn d R Carl Degelow of Jasta 40 (2)
  18. WOW Fokker D.VII Schafer Re-paint into Ltn d R Carl Degelow of Jasta 40 (1)
  19. Red Eagle Fokker E.IIIs (2) Boelcke (Rear right), Udet (Front) and Immelmann (Rear Left)
  20. WOW RFG Roland C.II (1)
  21. WOW RFG Roland C.II (1)
  22. WOW RFG Roland C.II (1)
  23. WOW Fokker D.VIIs (4) The Schafer mini is a repaint with the addition of Doms Decals to be transformed into Jasta 40.
  24. WOW Fokker DR.1 (3)
  25. WOW Fokker DR.1 (2)
  26. WOW Fokker DR.1 (1)
  27. Red Eagle Fokker E.IIIs (1) Boelcke (Rear left), Udet (Rear right) and Immelmann (For ground)
  28. Red Eagle Fokker E.IIIs (2) Boelcke (Rear ), Udet (Right) and Immelmann (Left)
  29. WOW Fokker D.VIIs (3) The Schafer mini is a repaint with the addition of Doms Decals to be transformed into Jasta 15.
  30. WOW Fokker D.VIIs (4) The Schafer mini is a repaint with the addition of Doms Decals to be transformed into Jasta 15.
  31. WOW Fokker D.VIIs (1) The Schafer mini is a repaint with the addition of Doms Decals to be transformed into Jasta 40.
  32. WOW Fokker D.VIIs (2) The Schafer mini is a repaint with the addition of Doms Decals to be transformed into Jasta 40.
  33. A goodyear blimp converted to be a Axis ballon for ballon busting missions.
  34. WOW Fokker D.VIIs (1) The Schafer mini is a repaint with the addition of Doms Decals.
  35. WOW Fokker D.VIIs (2) The Schafer mini is a repaint with the addition of Doms Decals.
  36. WOW Fokker D.VIIs (3) The Schafer mini is a repaint with the addition of Doms Decals.
  37. WOW Fokker D.VIIs (1) The Schafer mini is a repaint with the addition of Doms Decals.
  38. WOW Fokker D.VIIs (2) The Schafer mini is a repaint with the addition of Doms Decals to be transformed into Jasta 15.
  39. WOW Albatros D.III (3)
  40. WOW Albatros D.III (2)
  41. WOW Albatros D.III (1)
  42. WOW Albatros D.Va (3)
  43. WOW Albatros D.Va (2)
  44. WOW Albatros D.Va (1)
Showing photos 1 to 44 of 44