Ares Games

WW2 Japanise Aircraft

1. Bandai pre-painted D3A2 (Val) (1). I replaced the aerial and rear gun with brass rod, and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  2. Bandai pre-painted D3A2 (Val) (2). I replaced the aerial and rear gun with brass rod, and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  3. Bandai pre-painted D3A2 (Val) (3). I replaced the aerial and rear gun with brass rod, and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  4. Bandai pre-painted D3A2 (Val) (4). I replaced the aerial and rear gun with brass rod, and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  5. Bandai pre-painted D3A2 (Val) (5). I replaced the aerial and rear gun with brass rod, and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  6. F-Toys pre-painted G4M1 (Betty) (1). I replaced the aerial and guns with brass rod, and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  7. F-Toys pre-painted G4M1 (Betty) (2). I replaced the aerial and guns with brass rod, and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  8. F-Toys pre-painted G4M1 (Betty) (3). I replaced the aerial and guns with brass rod, and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  9. F-Toys pre-painted G4M1 (Betty) (4). I replaced the aerial and guns with brass rod, and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  10. F-Toys pre-painted G4M1 (Betty) (5). I replaced the aerial and guns with brass rod, and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  11. Bandai pre-painted C6N1 (Myrt) (1). I replaced the aerial and rear gun with brass rod, and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  12. Bandai pre-painted C6N1 (Myrt) (2). I replaced the aerial and rear gun with brass rod, and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  13. Bandai pre-painted C6N1 (Myrt) (3). I replaced the aerial and rear gun with brass rod, and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  14. Bandai pre-painted C6N1 (Myrt) (4). I replaced the aerial and rear gun with brass rod, and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  15. Pre-painted Raiden's making a flyby.
  16. Pre-painted J2M5 (Jack/Raiden) (2). I cant remember if these are make by Cafereo or Bandai. I replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass...
  17. Pre-painted J2M5 (Jack/Raiden) (3). I cant remember if these are make by Cafereo or Bandai. I replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass...
  18. Pre-painted J2M5 (Jack/Raiden) (4). I cant remember if these are make by Cafereo or Bandai. I replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass...
  19. Pre-painted Raiden's making a flyby.
  20. Cafereo pre-painted Ki-100 1A (Tony) (1). I replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the flight...
  21. Cafereo pre-painted Ki-100 1A (Tony) (12). I replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the flight...
  22. Cafereo pre-painted Ki-100 1A (Tony) (3). I replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the flight...
  23. Cafereo pre-painted Ki-100 1A (Tony) (4). I replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the flight...
  24. Takara pre-painted A6M2 (Zero) (1). I replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the flight pegs,...
  25. 21 Century Toys pre-painted A6M2 (Zero) (2). I replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  26. 21 Century Toys pre-painted A6M2 (Zero) (3). I replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  27. 21 Century Toys & Takara pre-painted Zero's minis making a flyby.
  28. 21 Century Toys& Takara pre-painted A6M2 (Zero) minis making a flyby.
  29. 21 Century Toys pre-painted A6M2 (Zero) (3). I replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  30. 21 Century Toys pre-painted A6M2 (Zero) (2). I replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the...
  31. Takara pre-painted A6M2 (Zero) (1). I replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass rod into the bottom so it can sit in the flight pegs,...
Showing photos 1 to 31 of 31