Ares Games

WW2 German Aircraft

1. CafeReo Big Bird pre-painted HE 111 (1). I replaced all the gun barrels and aerials to make the models weak bits more durable. Added the brass rod...
  2. CafeReo Big Bird pre-painted HE 111 (2). I replaced all the gun barrels and aerials to make the models weak bits more durable. Added the brass rod...
  3. CafeReo Big Bird pre-painted HE 111 (3). I replaced all the gun barrels and aerials to make the models weak bits more durable. Added the brass rod...
  4. CafeReo Big Bird pre-painted HE 111 (4). I replaced all the gun barrels and aerials to make the models weak bits more durable. Added the brass rod...
  5. JU 87 Stuka D1 (3). This was a complete scratch build and painted model. All the parts fitted well and went to gether easily. All gun barrels and...
  6. JU 87 Stuka D1 (2). This was a complete scratch build and painted model. All the parts fitted well and went to gether easily. All gun barrels and...
  7. JU 87 Stuka D1 (1). This was a complete scratch build and painted model. All the parts fitted well and went to gether easily. All gun barrels and...
  8. 21st Century Toys pre-painted ME 262 A-1A (1). The only thing I did with these models is the usual brass rod for the flying pegs and a swastika for...
  9. 21st Century Toys pre-painted ME 262 A-1A (2). The only thing I did with these models is the usual brass rod for the flying pegs and a swastika for...
  10. 21st Century Toys ppre-painted ME 262 A-1A (3). The only thing I did with these models is the usual brass rod for the flying pegs and a swastika for...
  11. 21st Century Toys pre-painted ME 262 A-1A (4). The only thing I did with these models is the usual brass rod for the flying pegs and a swastika for...
  12. Pre-painted FW 190 A8 (1). Yellow tail No 13 is from JG 26 and make by 21 century toys. Black 8 is also made by 21 century toys, where as I think red...
  13. Pre-painted FW 190 A8 (2). Yellow tail No 13 is from JG 26 and make by 21 century toys. Black 8 is also made by 21 century toys, where as I think red...
  14. Pre-painted FW 190 A8 (3). Yellow tail No 13 is from JG 26 and make by 21 century toys. Black 8 is also made by 21 century toys, where as I think red...
  15. Takara prepainted BF 109 F2 (2). Apart from adding the brass rod for the flying pegs and the aerial on the roof, the only other think I had to do was...
  16. Takara prepainted BF 109 F2 (3). Apart from adding the brass rod for the flying pegs and the aerial on the roof, the only other think I had to do was...
  17. Bandai prepainted BF 109 E7 (2). I added the brass rod for the flying pegs and the aerial on the roof. The swastika on the tail, wavey line and...
  18. Bandai prepainted BF 109 E7 (1). I added the brass rod for the flying pegs and the aerial on the roof. The swastika on the tail, wavey line and...
  19. Takara prepainted BF 109 E4 Trop (3). I added the brass rod for the flying pegs and the aerial on the roof. I painted over the identity numbers as I...
  20. Takara prepainted BF 109 E4 Trop (2). I added the brass rod for the flying pegs and the aerial on the roof. I painted over the identity numbers as I...
  21. Takara prepainted BF 109 E4 Trop (1). I added the brass rod for the flying pegs and the aerial on the roof. I painted over the identity numbers as I...
  22. Takara prepainted BF 109 F2 (1). Apart from adding the brass rod for the flying pegs and the aerial on the roof, the only other think I had to do was...
Showing photos 1 to 22 of 22