Ares Games

WW2 British Aircraft

1. 21st Century pre-painted Supermarine Spitfire Mk VIII (1). The minis were in 3 different colours, 2 were in Desert camo and the third was pink. I...
  2. 21st Century pre-painted Supermarine Spitfire Mk VIII (2). The minis were in 3 different colours, 2 were in Desert camo and the third was pink. I...
  3. 21st Century pre-painted Supermarine Spitfire Mk VIII (3). The minis were in 3 different colours, 2 were in Desert camo and the third was pink. I...
  4. 21st Century pre-painted Supermarine Spitfire Mk VIII (4). The minis were in 3 different colours, 2 were in Desert camo and the third was pink. I...
  5. 21st Century pre-painted Supermarine Spitfire Mk VIII (5). The minis were in 3 different colours, 2 were in Desert camo and the third was pink. I...
  6. Bandai pre-painted Supermarine Spitfire Mk I (3). Didn't have to do too much to this mini. Replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass...
  7. Bandai pre-painted Supermarine Spitfire Mk I (2). Didn't have to do too much to this mini. Replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass...
  8. Bandai pre-painted Supermarine Spitfire Mk I (1). Didn't have to do too much to this mini. Replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass...
  9. F-Toys pre-painted Hawker Typhoon Mk Ia (1). Didn't have to do too much to this mini. Replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass rod...
  10. F-Toys pre-painted Hawker Typhoon Mk Ia (2). Didn't have to do too much to this mini. Replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass rod...
  11. F-Toys pre-painted Hawker Typhoon Mk Ia (3). Didn't have to do too much to this mini. Replaced the aerial with brass rod and inserted a brass rod...
  12. Academy Hawker Tempest Mk V (1). Quite a basic scratch build model, very much a "no frills" kit, not like the models produced by Sweet. After I built...
  13. Academy Hawker Tempest Mk V (2). Quite a basic scratch build model, very much a "no frills" kit, not like the models produced by Sweet. After I built...
  14. Academy Hawker Tempest Mk V (3). Quite a basic scratch build model, very much a "no frills" kit, not like the models produced by Sweet. After I built...
  15. Academy Hawker Tempest Mk V (4). Quite a basic scratch build model, very much a "no frills" kit, not like the models produced by Sweet. After I built...
  16. Academy Hawker Tempest Mk V (5). Quite a basic scratch build model, very much a "no frills" kit, not like needed to do was insert the brass rod in...
  17. Sweet Hawker Hurricanes Mk I (1). Scratch build minis that went together very well. Added the brass rod on the roof for the aerial and a brass rod in...
  18. Sweet Hawker Hurricanes Mk I (2). Scratch build minis that went together very well. Added the brass rod on the roof for the aerial and a brass rod in...
  19. Sweet Hawker Hurricanes Mk I (3). Scratch build minis that went together very well. Added the brass rod on the roof for the aerial and a brass rod in...
  20. Sweet Hawker Hurricanes Mk I (4). Scratch build minis that went together very well. Added the brass rod on the roof for the aerial and a brass rod in...
  21. Sweet Hawker Hurricanes Mk I (5). Scratch build minis that went together very well. Added the brass rod on the roof for the aerial and a brass rod in...
  22. De Havilland Mosquito (1). Scratch build model kit by Hannants. After a lot of messing around and trying to get the ill fitting model together, not...
  23. De Havilland Mosquito (2). Scratch build model kit by Hannants. After a lot of messing around and trying to get the ill fitting model together, not...
  24. De Havilland Mosquito (3). Scratch build model kit by Hannants. After a lot of messing around and trying to get the ill fitting model together, not...
  25. F-Toys pre-painted Avro Lancaster Mk I (1). I replaced all the gun with brass rod and inserted a  brass rod into the base so it can sit on flight...
  26. F-Toys pre-painted Avro Lancaster Mk I (2). I replaced all the gun with brass rod and inserted a  brass rod into the base so it can sit on flight...
  27. F-Toys pre-painted Avro Lancaster Mk I (3). I replaced all the gun with brass rod and inserted a  brass rod into the base so it can sit on flight...
  28. F-Toys pre-painted Avro Lancaster Mk I (4). I replaced all the gun with brass rod and inserted a  brass rod into the base so it can sit on flight...
Showing photos 1 to 28 of 28